Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KirstyBlonde and KimberleyGG Duo - Old Trafford  (Read 1919 times)

12 review(s) for KirstyBlonde (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]
13 review(s) for KimberleyGG (8 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Offline aquilla

Autumn 2019
Two girls with Kirsty and Kim
£200 for 60 minutes  OWO RO DFK Protected Sex with both girls.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Took place at Kirsty's apartment, near Old Trafford. Arranged with Kirsty by text. Comms all good.
I have seen Kirsty many times but it was a first meet with Kim.

All in all a fairly vanilla punt, which suits me. OWO RO DFK Protected Sex with both girls. Had my full hour with a no rush service. It will be my last with both girls though.

Kirsty is now passed her best and I felt was looking tired. Her AW profile says that she is 47 but you can add a good ten years to that I think. She is still a very pleasant and friendly girl with an engaging smile, but at £130/hour she is at the top end of my budget and to me is not worth that anymore.

Kim I found to be much too quiet. She tried to spend a lot of time watching and needed encouragement to join in. Her kissing was very good indeed and given very freely, and her tits are superb. But she was not very fresh so I pulled out of RO very quickly. Not acceptable at any time, especially early in the morning, and I got the impression that she was not well prepared for the booking.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and gives a real idea of what to expect  :thumbsup:

Offline Boates

I saw Kirsty last year and my review reflects yours unfortunately.
Shame as she gives a top notch service but everything was definitely heading south.

Offline OakTree

I saw her about ten years ago. She was quite a sexy milf back then.

Very skilled in cock play from what I remember.

A long time ago though.

Offline Springoid

Surprised that Kimberly was a bit mingy down there, fresh as anything when I munched her a few months ago.  Must have timed it right.