Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolytasweetxx Harrow  (Read 4405 times)

1 review(s) for Lolytasweetxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmycallum

I went to Lolytasweetxx and it was awful

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she looks like nothing her picture, she must have put on a tonne of weight.
i paid 80 quid plus 10 for anal. i also gave her a box of chocolates...i wouldnt have bothered if i knew how fat she was. she let me take pictures but i doubt i would look at them again.

Her pussy stinks so bad, im considering giving up sex!!!!!.
halfway through i just wanted to end it up but she says no you cant get money back for your last 30 mins i will give you massage, so she started rubbing my sweaty back hard and painfully so i just said stop and i just asked for a shower and left 25 mins before my time.

the house itself was nice...almost like a mansion and had 3 WGs all cuter than her just walking around and one of them walked into us in the bedroom and another walked into me in the shower. i was stuck with the ugliest and fattest girl the rest were cute i wish i had one of them. 

jimbobwood

What do you expect?! Typical Romanian Skank that does bb. Did she appreciate the box of chocolates you gave her? :)

Offline jimmycallum

also she gave me the wrong postcode...which was a good 10 mins walk away. i texted her saying i was like 20 mins away whats the door number and street name and she gave me a completely different post code.

stephenteh

Could you upload the picture you took?

Offline Luke

Sounds like an hour of hell, only silver lining was you left early, you should learn to walk away if. You feel it's not right

Offline Jimmyredcab

What do you expect?! Typical Romanian Skank.

Yeah but, no but, yeah but --------- she was only £80 an hour.   :rolleyes:

Offline LastManCumings

And hidden feedback..................guess you missed all the red flags on this one

James999

Yeah but, no but, yeah but ---------

Do you miss her posts on here ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do you miss her posts on here ?

If she lost 4 stone I would probably shag her.    :hi:

cockneybstrd

Did you bareback it   :crazy:??

Having looked at her profile she looks like she could have done with a few extra meals as well. But then again these people probably live on take aways  and lambert and butler fags

James999

If she lost 4 stone I would probably shag her.

Thats an incentive  :crazy:

abdul

I went to Lolytasweetxx and it was awful

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she looks like nothing her picture, she must have put on a tonne of weight.
i paid 80 quid plus 10 for anal. i also gave her a box of chocolates...i wouldnt have bothered if i knew how fat she was. she let me take pictures but i doubt i would look at them again.

Her pussy stinks so bad, im considering giving up sex!!!!!.
halfway through i just wanted to end it up but she says no you cant get money back for your last 30 mins i will give you massage, so she started rubbing my sweaty back hard and painfully so i just said stop and i just asked for a shower and left 25 mins before my time.

the house itself was nice...almost like a mansion and had 3 WGs all cuter than her just walking around and one of them walked into us in the bedroom and another walked into me in the shower. i was stuck with the ugliest and fattest girl the rest were cute i wish i had one of them.

How do you wish to go back that house to see others when you have had a bad experience with a stinky pussy! :unknown:

Offline jimmycallum

it must be some sort of mafia, trafficking ring because that house was amazing they had a massive jacuzzi style tub that girls charging £80 an hour wouldnt afford.

jimbobwood - i was with tina from northolt even though she cut me 10 minutes short...she was great and she was romanian. and she smelt amazing (even her butt) so not all romanians are bad. and she let me record her blowing me.
it was a small box of chocolates but she seemed happy with it, she gave me a peck on the cheek.

stephenteh - she said none of face, so its just her body but she is fat. i am starting to think she might have taken a different girls profile, because she didnt have the hand tattoo from the pic. but it is definitely the number from the profile i rang.

krazydude -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - zero feedback but one of the best screws ive had, her butt is so stretchy. and for the couple of seconds the room did stink she did crack open a window. i normally dont visit WGs twice but i would make exception for her.

cockneybstrd - i did do owo but no bareback her pussy looked dirty liked roast beef i wouldnt wanna bareback or lick that!
yeah i dont get why alot of these WGs smoke i was having a 1hr session with this girl ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and she took a 5-10 minute smoke break in between. i let it go at the time because i thought she would be up for round 2. then i thought wtf am i paying my cash for this girl to smoke. plus they are getting cocks all day why the hell do they need to smoke.

abdul - they were cute when one of them walked into the shower to fix the tap for me her head was right besides my cock, i was tempted to slip it into her mouth lol

Offline Jimmyredcab

jimbobwood - i was with tina from northolt even though she cut me 10 minutes short...she was great and she was romanian.

Just out of interest, how much did she refund you for cutting your booking by 10 minutes.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline jimmycallum

Offline Jimmyredcab

jimbobwood

none...i didnt even ask lol.

Didn't you say to her I've got 10mins left? and how about the hard face bitch that had a fag break in the middle of the punt, did she add on 5-10 mins? :thumbsdown:

Offline jimmycallum

she was the first girl to let me film and i got some great material im happy for that i think she was tired. i let it slide a bit coz she was just 18 but the vids have given me many good wanks lol.
plus slightly irrelevant but she is tight...like one finger tight.

abdul

abdul - they were cute when one of them walked into the shower to fix the tap for me her head was right besides my cock, i was tempted to slip it into her mouth lol

Sounds very interesting it's like a drama so was she naked when fixing the tap?  ;)

cockneybstrd

it must be some sort of mafia, trafficking ring because that house was amazing they had a massive jacuzzi style tub that girls charging £80 an hour wouldnt afford.

jimbobwood - i was with tina from northolt even though she cut me 10 minutes short...she was great and she was romanian. and she smelt amazing (even her butt) so not all romanians are bad. and she let me record her blowing me.
it was a small box of chocolates but she seemed happy with it, she gave me a peck on the cheek.

stephenteh - she said none of face, so its just her body but she is fat. i am starting to think she might have taken a different girls profile, because she didnt have the hand tattoo from the pic. but it is definitely the number from the profile i rang.

krazydude -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - zero feedback but one of the best screws ive had, her butt is so stretchy. and for the couple of seconds the room did stink she did crack open a window. i normally dont visit WGs twice but i would make exception for her.

cockneybstrd - i did do owo but no bareback her pussy looked dirty liked roast beef i wouldnt wanna bareback or lick that!
yeah i dont get why alot of these WGs smoke i was having a 1hr session with this girl ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and she took a 5-10 minute smoke break in between. i let it go at the time because i thought she would be up for round 2. then i thought wtf am i paying my cash for this girl to smoke. plus they are getting cocks all day why the hell do they need to smoke.

Fair enough each to there own but I wouldnt see a prossie that does Bareback with punters. I know we have no idea what goes on under the counter but its a risk I would not take personally

P.s I am not sure how her getting cock all day stops her need to smoke

Offline jimmycallum

abdul - unfortunately she was clothed in a vest and pyjama bottoms, although it was tight and i could see her crack line. but feel free to change that story into whatever you want when you are writing your novel..."fifty shades of brown"...im also asian!

cockneybstrd - i think most of them just tick all the boxes...even if they do bareback im doing with condom anyway. who would do bareback or hardsports, i would throw up. one time i was having sex with a girl (various positions) and when we got up i saw brown stains on the sheets. i guess they would call that "hard stains".
i dunno cigarettes are like penis shaped, they are getting orgasms all day so dont need another stress reliever, and it makes their skin look older and teeth look worse hence ruining their prime time....feel free to add some more.

cockneybstrd

abdul - unfortunately she was clothed in a vest and pyjama bottoms, although it was tight and i could see her crack line. but feel free to change that story into whatever you want when you are writing your novel..."fifty shades of brown"...im also asian!

cockneybstrd - i think most of them just tick all the boxes...even if they do bareback im doing with condom anyway. who would do bareback or hardsports, i would throw up. one time i was having sex with a girl (various positions) and when we got up i saw brown stains on the sheets. i guess they would call that "hard stains".
i dunno cigarettes are like penis shaped, they are getting orgasms all day so dont need another stress reliever, and it makes their skin look older and teeth look worse hence ruining their prime time....feel free to add some more.

Getting orgasms all day!!! while I am sure they soaking the sheets with you.. I very much doubt they do with all clients

Offline boomting_

I've met this girl and did a NEGATIVE review on her when she was called 'Senzual Tanya'. Search the forum.

desipunterlust

I had the worst experience ever with this girl! She is very different from her pics, is very passive with her services and a total waste of money. Can anyone help me with better options in the Wembley/Harrow area? Looking for £80-100ph with DFK and GFE? Cheers!

Offline jimmycallum

desipunterlust - what did you think of the house tho...amazing right? she gave me the driest blow job every her mouth was too dry ..she needed to drink water.

desipunterlust

The house gives off a very good first impression, it's only when this girl appears infront of you that you realise what a mistake you've made.. worst punt ever..