Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyIzabela - Hillingdon  (Read 4389 times)

22 review(s) for BustyIzabela (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline StevieSteve

External Link/Members Only

Met Izabela a few days ago. Wow!

Very sexy, very passionate, glowing positive.

The meet : arranged via text a few hours before and reconfirmed before I made my way over. Quick replies, gave me the address (new flats near Hillingdon Hospital), and then gave me the flat number when I arrived. All on time.

The girl : very sexy, slim, nice bolt ons, tight arse, long legs, found her very attractive. She said she's 40, and she looks hot for it! She could pass for early to mid 30s easily. Dressed in pull ups, high heels and a baby doll. Very sexy look.

The act : dived straight into light fk, even before I'd handed over the cash, £80 for 30 minutes. Handed her the cash and stripped down.

Onto the bed for a great dfk session, followed by a decent owo (after wipe down). Good mouth and spit action, minimal hand use. Returned the favour and went daty, sweet pussy, clean and moist

On with the dom, cow girl and Mish, all while dfk continued, popped in the bag. Her bolt ons are nicely done and not so firm they are off-putting, so they are a great sight, suck and grab whilst pounding her. 

Quite a long foreplay and owo session to start, so was 20 mins in by the time I popped. Small talk followed, she's very friendly and would talk forever if time permits!

Out on 30mins, her phone was ringing throughout the meet. She did mute it though, thankfully. Possibility of back to back, but can't confirm. Can confirm she was clean and fresh when we met.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:35:01 pm by StevieSteve »

Offline Bigtone

Did you drive? If so, whats the parking situation like there?

Offline willholiday101

Fancy having her bite off yer knob?  :scare:

Offline brian1123

I think she used to be at HoD a while ago (5+ years) I remember meeting her, she was very fit/athletic and good in bed.

Offline JonasG

Offline mightymunce

Red flag

Described as Italian on profile description but nationality is Polish at bottom

Offline JonasG

Her introduction says half-Polish half-Italian.

Offline thetinman007

Used to work at lmp. 40 is about right

Offline StevieSteve

Did you drive? If so, whats the parking situation like there?

She says there is visitor parking in the estate but parking run by one of those private parking firms so I didn't risk it. Shes 2 minute walk from the hospital so parked in their paid car park.

Offline Bigtone

Thanks mate! I went to see her yesterday, parked in the hospital @ £1.70 for an hour! Cracking girl! Review to follow soon.

Offline somerandomfella

On the hot-list.... She's hard to book, tried last week and she was on a long booking, the week before our timetables didn't match, but it'll happen...

Offline Bummer

Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac