Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya in Ipswich  (Read 2860 times)

17 review(s) for Maya2017Massage (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline myhobby

Comms
initial emails with Maya and then rest via text and calls. Quick responses and very helpful in scheduling and directions

Edge of Ipswich apartment complex...discrete and onsite parking though was surprisingly full in middle of the day

Lady
Exactly as shown on pictures with a super curvy figure. Excellent English with a sexy European accent.

Meeting
Good directions to flat and then into dedicated room with proper massage table, dim lighting, music and a well positioned mirror on the wall. Confirmed duration while I was offered a drink. As soon as I was undressed and on the massage table Maya had removed the black lingerie and a great oily massage commenced. Good use of body and very teasing as requested.  Left very happy indeed after a great hour with this lady - and a shower at the end too.
I think Maya's diary if relatively full and feel I was lucky to get an "on the day" meeting - with luck will meet again before long

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I’ve seen Maya a few times (and reviewed) and I my opinion she delivers the best happy ending massage around...full of teasing and stroking resulting in one of the strongest orgasms I’ve ever had.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

This chick seems hot(if the piccys are real ofc lol)I must pay a visit soon as can’t beat a slow oily massage to get rid of a few cobwebs!;-)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She’s a large girl for sure...facially pretty with fuck me eyes (which of course you can’t do) and large natural breasts...she not really my type for a full service punt but as a teasing oily body2body massage she’s great

Offline winkywanky

According to her profile you can't even touch her  :unknown:.

I'd leave feeling more stressed than when I went in  :scare:.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

You are right touching not allowed...which is really tricky when her pussy is millimetres from your mouth!!!

Just adds to the teasing element

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Good luck...keep us posted how you get on !!!