Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: snowballing  (Read 3667 times)

Offline gorge

I've only done this with one wg and really enjoyed it but never done it with a gf.

Is it a bit weird I enjoyed taking my cum out of her mouth or is it more normal than I think?

Offline smiths

I've only done this with one wg and really enjoyed it but never done it with a gf.

Is it a bit weird I enjoyed taking my cum out of her mouth or is it more normal than I think?

I like Snowballing and ensure i drink Pineapple Juice before hand to make my spunk taste ok. I couldnt care less what others think, its what i think that matters to me. Its only my own spunk that i would do this with, i have no desire to try another guys.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It depends whether she gargled with it first, before passing it back to you   :D

Offline gorge

I like Snowballing and ensure i drink Pineapple Juice before hand to make my spunk taste ok. I couldnt care less what others think, its what i think that matters to me. Its only my own spunk that i would do this with, i have no desire to try another guys.
I concur - I'm only "in" to my own spunk!

Offline hendrix

I love MFF's in particular where we end up snowballing my spunk.

cockneybstrd

One can always rely on old Hendrix to have done something I quite fancy (the mff bit snowballing)

I like snowballing though I ve find women in civvy street are more likely to do it then WG's

The one prossie i have snowballed with no longer does OWO let alone snowballing

Offline gorge

I like snowballing though I ve find women in civvy street are more likely to do it then WG's

The one prossie i have snowballed with no longer does OWO let alone snowballing

My gf won't do it - she says she will then when it comes down to it she swallows.

cockneybstrd

My gf won't do it - she says she will then when it comes down to it she swallows.

a lot of geezers would be happy with her just swallowing !

Does she kiss you after you have given her oral ?? though next time you spunk up her try scooping out some of the juices and see if she will suck of your fingers before giving her a kiss

You just need to break down that barrier !!!

Offline ciscoxxx69

+1

also.....
I spunked on Sexy Elise's arse, rimmed it out and snowballed it with her.......we both found that hot, sexy and....  :cool:

SirFrank

Fucking yuk. The mere thought turns my stomach. Even if I did fancy it once I've blown my balls I lose interest instantly. I once blew my nuts over a WGs false tits and she said before I delivered the cream do you want me to rub it in my tits. As soon as I'd cum my interest in her covering her tits with my man milk went down faster than a Thai hooker on payday. I love them swallowing my cum but I have no interest in swallowing my own. Plus my plum sauce is so salty it could dehydrate an elephant

Offline inch

I went to visit LucyAllure External Link/Members Only last year, and while discussing what was going to take place I said that I'd like to "cum on you and ...", then she jumped in with "lick it off me?", pulling a face that suggested she'd heard it 1000 times before yet nobody actually came good.

When the time came the attraction of it faded somewhat, but being a stubbon bastard I proceeded to hoover it all off her belly. Wasn't bad, but I wouldn't order it at a restaurant.

Think it's one of those things (for me, at least), where the thought is better than the reality. Still, crossed off the old bucket list.

Offline herbie007

I never used to like the taste of garlic until I had it once without realizing, and I loved it.

The same sort of thing happened with snowballing, I never would of dream't of enjoying my own spunk until a girl kissed me with a mouthful of it without me expecting it, at first I thought wtf and then realized it tasted nice and have enjoyed it ever since, especially when your sharing with 2 girls.

BTW welcome back Sir Frank.

cockneybstrd

Fucking yuk. The mere thought turns my stomach. Even if I did fancy it once I've blown my balls I lose interest instantly. I once blew my nuts over a WGs false tits and she said before I delivered the cream do you want me to rub it in my tits. As soon as I'd cum my interest in her covering her tits with my man milk went down faster than a Thai hooker on payday. I love them swallowing my cum but I have no interest in swallowing my own. Plus my plum sauce is so salty it could dehydrate an elephant

If its that salty Sir Frank you should call it Ho Sin Sauce

SirFrank

I never used to like the taste of garlic until I had it once without realizing, and I loved it.

The same sort of thing happened with snowballing, I never would of dream't of enjoying my own spunk until a girl kissed me with a mouthful of it without me expecting it, at first I thought wtf and then realized it tasted nice and have enjoyed it ever since, especially when your sharing with 2 girls.

BTW welcome back Sir Frank.

Cheers mate

Offline tazz

Ive been snowballed 4 times, cant say i love the taste of it but its just the fun of it.

SirFrank

I went to visit LucyAllure External Link/Members Only last year, and while discussing what was going to take place I said that I'd like to "cum on you and ...", then she jumped in with "lick it off me?", pulling a face that suggested she'd heard it 1000 times before yet nobody actually came good.

When the time came the attraction of it faded somewhat, but being a stubbon bastard I proceeded to hoover it all off her belly. Wasn't bad, but I wouldn't order it at a restaurant.

Think it's one of those things (for me, at least), where the thought is better than the reality. Still, crossed off the old bucket list.

Inch I hope you don't mind me asking but is your profile pic accurate or ironic? Just curious

jcdmj12

LucyAllure is on my HL as she looks thoroughly filthsome.

Based on your experiences, would you recommend seeing her?

Offline inch

I'd certainly go back. Booked her at short notice for a 45 minute session ...

She didn't take her top off, all her PG photos have it on ... Think she's self conscious about her tiny tits. That said I didn't try to take it off.

She had a good command of English. Delivered the couple of things I was keen on (WS, face-sitting/rimming, anal play). Good dirty talk.

Negatives? Guess she's older than I'd hoped. She's showing a little more face in her recent pics, so you can get an idea. A dose of Adobe, though.

Offline inch

Inch I hope you don't mind me asking but is your profile pic accurate or ironic? Just curious

I really should have picked a better username, I realise that now ;-)

jcdmj12

I'd certainly go back. Booked her at short notice for a 45 minute session ...

She didn't take her top off, all her PG photos have it on ... Think she's self conscious about her tiny tits. That said I didn't try to take it off.

She had a good command of English. Delivered the couple of things I was keen on (WS, face-sitting/rimming, anal play). Good dirty talk.

Negatives? Guess she's older than I'd hoped. She's showing a little more face in her recent pics, so you can get an idea. A dose of Adobe, though.

Thanks.  Might hold off for now, at £150 an hour + travel to where she's based, I can probably get more bang for buck in London.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not tried it, so guess I can't knock it, but the thought of tasting my own cum doesn't really appeal to me. Much better to see a hot, sexy girl gargle or greedily swallow it instead. ;)

Pompoy123

You start off smoking pot then it's crack lol ok maybe not that extreme but wtf would I want to eat my man juice for?? Anything that comes out of my body is meant to stay out!!!

Oh I love a bit of rimming the next think you have a lump of shit in your mouth. No thanks!!

I did go out with a quirter for a couple of years and on the 1st night I got my head down there and she didn't think to enlighten my and I got 2 shot glasses of juice in my mouth. I gagged on that night to be honest

:)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:53:10 pm by Pompoy123 »

Offline gorge

Ha Ha - If it isn't instant - I mean within a second I do lose interest and want nothing to do with it. It has to be automatic, even if i think for a split second I'm not interested.

Offline gorge

a lot of geezers would be happy with her just swallowing !

Does she kiss you after you have given her oral ?? though next time you spunk up her try scooping out some of the juices and see if she will suck of your fingers before giving her a kiss

You just need to break down that barrier !!!

Yes she'll do all that - she even likes a facial.

Scarlet0

Gorge - Thank you for starting this topic. It has led me to seek further enlightenment, on the benefits, which I share from this Chick-blog! : -

External Link/Members Only

<<<We’re all wondering it, but no one wants to ask, are there health benefits to swallowing semen?  We all know “an apple a day keep the doctors away” but can we start saying “a blow job a day keeps the dentist away?”  I’m curious to find out.
Semen is known to contain calcium and zinc, along with many other substances like citric acid, fructose, magnesium, water, potassium, Vitamin B, etc. So do any of these “ingredients” actually help you? Surprising, maybe.
Unfortunately, (and while I would like to argue differently- from personal experience-) it seems that there are no real connections between the ingredients in teeth whitener and semen.  However, this is not to say that semen doesn’t have its health benefits. 
(Because it so totally does!)
What studies have shown so far is that “swallowing” does have some potential health benefits! Thank you seminal plasma!
So, ... listen up!  Some of these health benefits include: 
•Increased Energy
•Improved Quality of Sleep
•Reduced Anxiety
•Reduced Depression
•Improved Memory
•Increased Pain Threshold
•Increased Sex Drive
•Improved Concentration/ Alertness
There you have it!  A Blow job a day keeps the doctor away! 
Unfortunately, you’ll still have to pay to whiten your teeth though.>>>

ulander

I enjoy snowballing.  The first time I did it, it was almost like a sort of dare to myself.  And I also thought that I enjoy cuming in women's mouths - why should I expect them to take a mouthful of someone else's spunk and to make appreciative noises, if I'm not prepared to at least try it myself with my own spunk?  As I say, and slightly to my surprise, I enjoyed it.  Since then, when I've been in MMFs or MMFFs and things have got a bit wild, I've sometimes ended up with some of other people's spunk over me in and in my mouth.  Also, I discovered, perfectly fine.  I wouldn't actually go looking for someone else's, but if it happens, it's no big deal.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've had a fascination for it from an early age I think.....when feeling REALLY horny I always tried imagine what a mouthful of my jizz would taste like. Of course, a millisecond after I had cum, that need to know completely disappeared......and the thought was Yuk!

Then, once I started punting, I found myself able to have girls take a facial/CIM/swallow (Wifey would never do it)
One day during a session, as I got more and more aroused and into the dirty talk, I told one girl "...and when I Cum in your mouth! you're gonna snowball it back to me..." (Seemed filthy to say that in the heat of the moment) Of course when I did CIM, she duly offered it back to me and rather than bottle it, I went through with it. It was actually really sexy and tasted absolutely okay.
I don't do it all the time, but occasionally it is fun.....