Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MariaLupe23 sexy Mexican seniorita Heathrow TOFTT  (Read 1611 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5574473) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Commendatore

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 2 hours/ £150

Services: FK, OWO, RO, covered penetration

Good start to New Year, accidental but good.
I found myself with some spare time last Saturday so thought why not!

Called Maria initially, but no response so moved on to other locally available girls. She text me back later saying she in free now, but by that time I got in touch with a Hungarian girl , agreed time, duration and all relevant T&C .  Arrived at the hotel on agreed time. Text her for further instructions, 10 min passes , called her, no response, another 10 min, called again, again , no response. After that , it is time to walk.....so I did. ( for those interested:  External Link/Members Only).

Plan B it is, but thought let me try Maria again, just in case! She picked up and while we were agreeing all relevant issues it transpires that she is staying at a same place I am standing outside! Perfect, asks me for 10 min to get ready.  No problems! She asked me to come up to her floor and she will pick me up from there. Slightly awkward few minutes wait around lifts area but I can see her coming towards me...huge relief as she looks great! Her pics are definitely hers, but not really showing her from any flattering angles rather opposite. It is actually quite nice for a change , as rather than heavily staged / filtered  pics we usually get !

The girl: about 5'5, size 8/10, lovely caramel tanned  skin, with fab after sunbathing marks. Early twenties ( My absolutely  not  trained assessment)  nice natural titties (about d cup, i would think) , pretty face and gorgeous hair. If you are into corkscrew long blondish hair ( kind of type some lucky mixed race girls have), early twenties and good body. Is she a bubble butt contender – not sure , as in my books only a shelf where you can rest a pint is consider a bubble butt! Few little tats but nothing excessive.

The deed: exchanged  formalities,  a bit of FK not very very deep at the beginning but as she warms up it becomes deeper. She drops on her knees and starting to blow me , oral is good , not very very deep but good , good eye contact , attention to balls as well . I am about to pop , so flicked her on  the bed RO – nice clean shaven pussy , nice clit , symmetrical labias – very nice…. I play with it for some time but do feel like popping so switched places more owo and I complete with CIM  - all delivered with enthusiasm ….Bit of a rest  / drinks and she initiates round 2. More owo , her nipples are responsive and I am really enjoying this .. sex in number of positions with the finish her riding me and making sure I drop all I have into the bag….    Pop number 2 for me…..I am done , that is all I can do nowadays…..   

Pros:

Pretty young Latina trying to please you       
Good body
Good comms
Enthusiastic service

Negatives: None really – only one I can think of is no anal availability ( which I like)

Verdict – was nice for a change to have a bit of good fortunes! Good session with pretty latina who was easy going and happy to engage – did not feel transactional . Good start to New Year.

Offline Stickitin

She’s looks a bit of a tubster from her pics, is she better in real life? That said £150 for 2 hours seems a decent deal.....

Offline Commendatore

Totally agree with your comment...she does not look great on these pics.....it was just a leap of faith on my behalf based on pre ukp dealings with Mexican girls in Hounslow.... And 150 is not bad for 2 hours!

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review.

I too can't marry up the pics with a size 8/10? Has she lost weight OP? Her face looks chubby too!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Commendatore

She is not over size 10 in my opinion.... But hey ho....I am not a dress designer ....

Offline Muff licker

You dodged a bullet with this one mate:

She was lurking in a bathroom when i saw her mate recently she really is a munter i asked her to go downstairs whilst i punted !

This was the girl i saw:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 04:53:53 pm by Muff licker »

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review and in-tell regarding the Perennial Question!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

She was lurking in a bathroom when i saw her mate recently she really is a munter i asked her to go downstairs whilst i punted !

This was the girl i saw:

Munterita perhaps???
Mingherita perhaps??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Commendatore

This was the girl i saw:

There must be a punting god looking after me! Although after some of my experiences.....this god must be a WG!