Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindyveron1 - Walsall  (Read 4996 times)

14 review(s) for KATIE34D (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Spearce

External Link/Members Only

Cindy Veron - Walsall

Comms - All done via call and text, had a few issues with M6 traffic on the day due to a crash but she was great about it and we adjusted start time to suit. Meeting was week day mid afternoon

Location - Nice estate not far from the motorway, couldnt actually remember where it is now as i blindly followed the satnav but it was a nice area, big new houses and very safe looking, loads of on road parking that was free so no issuesthere whatsoever.

Cindy - A few of you might remember last year i posted a couple of topics about "enhanced breasts" and my search for a good WG with fake breasts, Cindy obviously came up as one but after a couple of failed attempts to arrange i went elsewhere (see other review annabelle northwest). Anyway for those of you interested in what cindy looks like you can simply google her, there are plenty of free videos of her in action. On the day in question she was wearing nice underwear when i arrived and was very attractive in my opinion.

The Meeting - booked for 30 mins, arrived bang on time and was welcomed into her house. straight upstairs into the bedroom. paperwork sorted and she took it to stash. i was freshly showered so no need for that. she came back straight into DFK while she revealed her (amazing)breasts and encouraged me to have a look/feel/suck on them, now bear with me here as im not always the best at describing things but i would say her breasts were great, not too big, but incredibly firm and very clearly fake, might not be to everyones ideal taste but this was in my case exactly what i was looking for so i was very happy. she then proceeded to get completly naked and i had a viw of her amazing body. Cindy took the lead at my request and pushed me back onto the bed and gave some great OWO. lots of eye contact and ball licking before she suggested she bend over in front of her mirror so i can fuck her from behind. This didnt really work as i am quite tall so after a couple of minutes we returned to the bed where she encouuraged me to get on top, her pussy is pretty tight, shaved and felt amazing, we fucked missionary with her dirty talk and encouraging me until the inevitable pop into the condom.

this is where it went a bit wrong, i noticed the clock in the corner and we were only about 15 minutes into the meeting. At this point she seemed to "switch off", there was no suggestion of carrying on or cumming twice, no chilling and small talk and in fact answered a personal phone call and spent 5 mins on the phone in front of me chatting, then stated she had to get dressed as she had to go somewhere, a few mins after that i was back in the car.

messaged her later to say thanks and to comment on the cut short booking and she said its a cum once service and that next time she would try and slow things down a little.

Overall - She is definately very good looking and her tits were amazing. if you are looking for that "fit woman" type with fake breasts i woud definately give her a go, would i return, im not sure, i want to as her body was amazing, i just feel that for £80 and with her background and apparant professional attitude that the last 10 mins of the booking were a let down. maybe if i win £80 or findit on the floor il give her another go....

Offline Littlefoot

This WG seems to have flown under my radar for some strange reason. Must admit she looks very attractive facially!  :thumbsup: Cheers for reviewing.  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

Don't you feel it's partly your job to make sure you don't cum too early?

I sometimes feel the sap rising on bookings and I request a slowdown or switch to an activity that's less stimulating, so I don't cum too quick. It happens.  You need to be in control of when you cum.

I did once have a booking where I came early and we packed up as she showed no interest in helping me get it up again.  I mentioned it to the SP via text later and she said she was new in the job and would do better next time.  The next time I saw her we had a very steamy session and I ended up with sweat running down my brow and then popped at the end.  That was one of my most memorable shags.  After that I saw her every week for 6 months and every booking was great.

Online Moby Dick

Thanks
 :thumbsup:

Can I suggest you put the important stuff: duration / price and services at the top directly under the AW link.

Price/Services:
30minutes / £80 (action over after 15mins)
OWO, spud licking, Doggy, Cowgirl, Missionary (came in bag)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:40:20 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Spearce

I wasn't saying that it's her fault, my point was that after that it became apparent quite quickly that the fun was over and it was time to leave

@mobydick I can't change my post anymore but will note for future reference, any moderators feel free to edit my post as per mobys suggestion
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:51:34 pm by Spearce »

Online RandomGuy99

I'd never expect to cum more than once in a 30 minute booking.

Online Juankerr

I sometimes feel the sap rising on bookings and I request a slowdown or switch to an activity that's less stimulating, so I don't cum too quick. It happens.  You need to be in control of when you cum.

Understand what you are saying but it shouldn't excuse her for switching off as Spearce says and taking a personal call on his time that he had paid for.

Thanks for the review Spearce  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:06:06 pm by Juankerr »

Online Moby Dick

@mobydick I can't change my post anymore but will note for future reference, any moderators feel free to edit my post as per mobys suggestion

No need to change it, I’ve already read it all and extracted the important bits. Thanks.
Just thought feedback might help  you and others.
Read quite a few reviews recently got to the end and had to read again cos I couldn’t find the price, or duration. Short summary at the top with the link is ideal for most of us. :thumbsup:

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review OP.

She was on my HL - now removed after your experience with her.

For her to take a personal call for 5 mins on time YOU have paid for is totally out of order  :dash: :dash: Its irrelevant about when you actually  shoot your load...that's your decision & choice....you have paid for 30 mins, so she should of worked for 30 mins !

She has took the piss IMHO...

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review.

If it is one pop in a 30-minute meet she might want to put it on her profile. Although it might be in there but difficult to tell with there being no structure to how it is set out.

For her to take a personal call in your paid time is bang out of order.

Online southern boy

Randomguy99
Cindy Vernon is a experienced sp
Unlike the girl you mentioned
So I'd say a big negative
Everyone has a different opinion tho

Offline iceman-76

She's been on my hot list for a while. I've text her a few times and had no response from her.

Offline bonatempora

Thanks for the review OP!

Considering you paid her for her time and services IMO, it doesn't warrant her taking a personal call and disengaging when she's now/still on your time.

Glad there's now a recent review of Cindy on here as had my eye on her for a while but was always 50/50. Off my HL she goes! 
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline KingUser2017

She seems nice,

Next time don't hold back with a loaded sack!!

You will last longer!

Offline The Owl

I watched her Dogging Mission video, she gave me the impression that she was minimal effort if she can get away with it. I'll never bother booking her.