Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: TS Andrea Raducan - Covent Garden  (Read 8731 times)

Offline jon22992

Warning this is a review about TS girls. If they are not your thing do not read any further!

I'll keep this review sort of brief as she's been reviewed multiple times on here and ive seen her before (in a threesome) but not by herself. See my previous review attached below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217303.0

Note: TS Jasmine has changed her name to Angel and she's increased her rates to 30mins for £120 and 1 hour for £250. She used to charge 30 mins for £100 and 1 hour for £200. I have been seeing her and i asked why she increased her prices and she said because of Brexit.  :dash: anyways I'm not too sure if she's still in the UK but getting back on topic.

Price: 30mins for £100 and 1 hour for £150. I hit the fucking jackpot as I was on my lunch break and wanted a super quick pump and dump. I was able to negotiate 15mins for £70. Note that she does not normally offer this.

Accommodation: had no complaints. It's discreet, tidy and cosy enough.

Looks: fairly attractive. Fat hard fake tits, fat ass, decent attractive face and lips. Great physique. Good quality at low rates. No complaints.

Comms: efficient. I text to arrange and fast replies. No complaints.

Experience: I got the pump and dump i was asking for. No dfk offered or small talk. Money exchanged. She sucks my dick, I suck her shaft and service her sweaty ball bags. I suck and squeeze her tits. I turn her over and rim her from behind. Lube on, condom on, I pound her doggy until I cum. Clean up, kiss on the cheek and I'm running back to work. The experience is done over in 10mins. Not the most exciting punt but hey I got to pump and dump, got oral and got to rim as well as cum. That's satisfying enough for me.

Would I recommend? Ans: yes. for quick pump and dump sex yes. Low rates plus she's very attractive with a great physique and she's vers.

Would i return? Ans: no. I just happen to be in the area for lunch and was extremely horny and craving a TS. she just happened to be the nearest TS I could punt and make it back to work on time.

Number: 07931754495

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jeanphillipe

Congrats on your review century. At your pace im certain youve fucked far more than your review count.

Offline jon22992

Haha thanks. Not too much more but we try

Offline winkywanky

Good work Jon, go to the top of the class  :cool:.

Offline jackson36

anyone seen her ? she looks fantastic  her cock saying 9.5 inches is it real ?

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt