Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Devine - Port Talbot  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Benny121

Have searched on here, but failed to come up with anything, so has anybody seen Katy devine.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Incalls at £75 per hour?

Sounds like someone needs to TOFTT?

Offline KC66

I’d toftt if I could get there, at that rate. Be a couple of weeks before I could do so, will watch with anticipation. Although, normally if it looks too good to be true........

Offline Orallover

Well ..... I turned up, saw her, said thank you but no thanks and walked!  But hey - that’s just my opinion.  Poor girl is just trying to earn some cash, so if your balls need emptying ...

Offline crfc

Well ..... I turned up, saw her, said thank you but no thanks and walked!  But hey - that’s just my opinion.  Poor girl is just trying to earn some cash, so if your balls need emptying ...
Any particular reason?
See feedback is hidden as well!!
Must be at least one brave jack out there ;)

Offline Corus Boy

Any particular reason?
See feedback is hidden as well!!
Must be at least one brave jack out there ;)

+1

More details on why you chose to walk please.

Offline Benny121

Thanks for the shit feedback, any more to add apart from the fact you walked ?

Offline Orallover

No shit, Benny. You asked if anyone had seen her so I said yes. But no meeting so no feedback, shit or otherwise. She didn’t appeal to me so I walked. But for all I know she may be the best value shag in Wales, so if you want to TOFTT and write a report go ahead.  Not for me though.

Reasons?  I don’t like dogs.  Lots of barking when I rang doorbell and ages while the dog was put down, tied up or whatever.  Another woman answered the door, then Katy came and led me upstairs.  Not 39, not size 10, not 32” hips, not 9 st.  Not my type.  But she might be yours, so good luck - let us know.

Offline Corus Boy

No shit, Benny. You asked if anyone had seen her so I said yes. But no meeting so no feedback, shit or otherwise. She didn’t appeal to me so I walked. But for all I know she may be the best value shag in Wales, so if you want to TOFTT and write a report go ahead.  Not for me though.

Reasons?  I don’t like dogs.  Lots of barking when I rang doorbell and ages while the dog was put down, tied up or whatever.  Another woman answered the door, then Katy came and led me upstairs.  Not 39, not size 10, not 32” hips, not 9 st.  Not my type.  But she might be yours, so good luck - let us know.

Thank you.

Offline neil_williams

I tried to book her a few weeks back. She works from a house near the hospital in Port Talbot, not her own place. She was doing 15 mins for £30 at the time and i fancied a blow job on the way to work, it never happened.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Strange challenge from someone with no reviews to their name

Offline Steelworker

Strange challenge from someone with no reviews to their name

I think he meant, ‘thanks for the negative feedback and warning’, rather than ‘your feedback was shit’. At least I read it that way.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks SW. You may be right. If so, my apologies Benny

Offline Takeapunt81

Thanks SW. You may be right. If so, my apologies Benny

I read it as you did grumpy

Offline iverthickone

I read it as you did grumpy

I read it that way too, someone with no reviews having a go at someone else!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Over to you Benny. What did you mean?

Offline Wilko

Apologies for reviving an old thread but has anyone seen this girl since and have any feedback? Haven't punted for a while and with local lockdowns in force the choice is somewhat limited, but I do like the look of her!