Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol street scene  (Read 2320 times)

rolypoly70

Hi, 
      lost mobile number for  Bristol( fishponds) street girl JANINE???  in her twenties blonde hair sometime highlightss of pink.

Thanks....

cockneybstrd

What is it with you and streetwalkers ??

Offline cunnyhunt

You are very careless with your phone numbers.

If you saved them you would not need to ask others. :hi:

vorian

You are very careless with your phone numbers.

If you saved them you would not need to ask others. :hi:

I thought a SW worked on the streets and you drove up to them, they get in your car for business, if you have to ring them up first how does that work then. :unknown: Sounds odd to me.

Offline CBPaul

I thought a SW worked on the streets and you drove up to them, they get in your car for business, if you have to ring them up first how does that work then. :unknown: Sounds odd to me.

Yes you are quite right, street girls and phones do not go together. Admittedly I haven't punted on the streets for a few years now but back then the only use of a mobile was to call their dealer, which they frequently did.

Offline rudolph hucker

Hi, 
      lost mobile number for  Bristol( fishponds) street girl JANINE???  in her twenties blonde hair sometime highlightss of pink.

Thanks....

Waster

Offline vision2014

Lol he probley had is phone nicked by them hence now he needs the number again

Its one of the there top 3 tricks when the girl gets in the car she asks if she can borrow your phone to ring a family member and pretends they are engaged she then keeps hold of the phone and starts working on you before you know it shes out the car with your £20 + phone while your moping up the mess

vorian

Lol he probley had is phone nicked by them hence now he needs the number again

Its one of the there top 3 tricks when the girl gets in the car she asks if she can borrow your phone to ring a family member and pretends they are engaged she then keeps hold of the phone and starts working on you before you know it shes out the car with your £20 + phone while your moping up the mess

Reason 27  Why not to punt street walkers.