Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Married bank worker stole £2m and spent the lot on call girls! £1m went on ONE!  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Stapler

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Kookai?

Not that she will still be working if the above is true!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

Anyone seen Kookai?

There was a similar case to this a couple of years ago and the police also went after the WG to recover what they could of what the crooked punter had bought her. It was judged that that WG must of been aware the punter was splashing out on her money and gifts far above what he could have earned.

No mention of similar here i see. A very stupid man to ruin his and his wifes life with their home now up for sale.

Stealthshagger

Anyone seen Kookai?

The extras do add up to a lot with most of the agency girls, to be fair. £1 million...I assume he paid extra for owo, a levels and facial, so he probably had sex with her a good 4 times for that.

Offline Corus Boy

The article does say;

"...
He confessed and helped investigators recoup £722,000 of the stolen cash, and handed over his car..."

"...Her former father-in-law, said last night that she was a 'lovely' but 'naive' girl..."

I wonder if she was naive enough not to have sent the money overseas?

Still he stole less than a Director's bonus so the bank will be OK.

pokenn

Still he stole less than a Director's bonus so the bank will be OK.

So true.

vorian

I saw her picture,  not really impressed, just think how much better he could have spent the money if he used UKP to find punts.  :)

cockneybstrd

I saw her picture,  not really impressed, just think how much better he could have spent the money if he used UKP to find punts.  :)

He wanted love Vorian

Though perhaps UKP would have knocked the fucking fluffy out of him

Can you imagine some geezer on here going I am just sending 6 figures to a thai whore and think of the abuse he would have got !!

Stealthshagger

He wanted love Vorian

Though perhaps UKP would have knocked the fucking fluffy out of him

Can you imagine some geezer on here going I am just sending 6 figures to a thai whore and think of the abuse he would have got !!

So much of a pounding, he'll feel like he spent it all on getting disciplined at London retreat

jcdmj12

Or stashed it offshore then hightailed it to Brazil as soon as they noticed.

SirFrank

Reminds me of the George Best quote - I spent a lot of money on birds booze and fast cars; the rest I squandered

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Just goes to show how stupid some men can be.  What prossie is going to turn down almost a million quid in a year in gifts and money?  This guy obviously thought he was having a relationship of some sort as he says he wined and dined her.  No he paid her to eat and drink.
Now where can I find me one of them men :lol: :lol:
Mind you I feel for his missus as if the bank decides to try and recoup the rest of the money she is half liable. she needs to divorce his arse very quickly, get her half of the house money as house is for sale and start a new life without him.  A million on a single prossie and nothing on his wife.  The stupidity of it is what astounds me, did he really think he would get away with stealing over 2 million?

Andre 3000

What an absolute mug. So these are the kind of men seeing these overpriced WG's

In this case I do actually feel sorry for his wife. It's all well and good seeing a WG if you can afford it. It's another for your greed to not only cost you your freedom but your wife and Kids the family home.

Offline smiths

What an absolute mug. So these are the kind of men seeing these overpriced WG's

In this case I do actually feel sorry for his wife. It's all well and good seeing a WG if you can afford it. It's another for your greed to not only cost you your freedom but your wife and Kids the family home.

Yes i agree, i am a selfish sod but i wouldnt leave my partner and son in the lurch This guy got pussy struck on this WG and all sense and thought about the financial consequences went out the window by the sound of it.

Offline tazz

These things really amaze me, he could easily get a prossie to be his mistress for about £100K a year, so why blow £1million. Also how naive must his wife be and how security is with banks.

vorian

How the fuck do you spend a million quid that's like three grand a day roughly. She wasn't even hot, all I can say is she must have given the best head in the history of the world.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:31:06 pm by vorian »

Rochdull lad

I can't work out whether this is a severe case of Emotional Attachment Syndrome, or one of showing off his "importance" to a WG who must have thought, "You Mug"!

Offline tazz

Give the phrase "blowing my load" a whole new meaning.

Tjkooker

Probably got too far into the the shit and decided to keep pilfering hoping to get caught to end it all. Surely he could have used that much money for a decent looker though.

Offline smiths

I can't work out whether this is a severe case of Emotional Attachment Syndrome, or one of showing off his "importance" to a WG who must have thought, "You Mug"!

Both i imagine. Like in the Toys R Us case of a couple of years ago that i see Silverado has posted elsewhere this WG could well get done for this. ;)

jcdmj12

Just goes to show how stupid some men can be.  What prossie is going to turn down almost a million quid in a year in gifts and money?  This guy obviously thought he was having a relationship of some sort as he says he wined and dined her.  No he paid her to eat and drink.
Now where can I find me one of them men :lol: :lol:
Mind you I feel for his missus as if the bank decides to try and recoup the rest of the money she is half liable. she needs to divorce his arse very quickly, get her half of the house money as house is for sale and start a new life without him.  A million on a single prossie and nothing on his wife.  The stupidity of it is what astounds me, did he really think he would get away with stealing over 2 million?

He probably saw his bosses getting away with £20M bonuses for doing fuck all and decided he'd like to join the party.

jcdmj12

You mean this one?

Why is it these fraudsters always choose to splash their ill-gotten gains on mingers?  :wacko:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

You mean this one?

Why is it these fraudsters always choose to splash their ill-gotten gains on mingers?  :wacko:

Yes, another idiot.

Offline Jerboa

You mean this one?

That's what I thought first when reading the article, I was expecting Miss Thailand 2009, but got Mrs mop, very average looking middle aged Thai hooker, maybe he should of set aside a couple of quid of that cash to laser eye surgery!

But it just goes to show how good Thai hookers are at extracting large amounts from weak minded blokes, I see and hear about it all the time in Thailand, if Kookai has any sense she'd of transfered most of the cash back to LOS, no doubt built a massive mansion in Backofbeyondburi, bought her extended family pick-ups and motorbikes , and be the local Queen of Sheba.

Offline smiths

That's what I thought first when reading the article, I was expecting Miss Thailand 2009, but got Mrs mop, very average looking middle aged Thai hooker, maybe he should of set aside a couple of quid of that cash to laser eye surgery!

But it just goes to show how good Thai hookers are at extracting large amounts from weak minded blokes, I see and hear about it all the time in Thailand, if Kookai has any sense she'd of transfered most of the cash back to LOS, no doubt built a massive mansion in Backofbeyondburi, bought her extended family pick-ups and motorbikes , and be the local Queen of Sheba.

Yes a very plain looking woman, i wouldnt be so stupid whatever a WG looked like though. ;)