Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a Chancery Lane  (Read 4062 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Labomba123

Quick 30 min punt as a lunch dessert, 9 notes of 10 pounds each paid.

Easily arranged little bit before with 10-15 min wait outside which is acceptable..

Pretty  little thing she is. Mid 30s ( I don't like her AW stating mid 20s). Nice, slim body and very nice mid-sized tits. Very, very nice ass.

We started with a bit of foreplay which turned quickly into OWO. Her technique is exquisite, can do very, very DT. All sloppy without hands. I asked for 69 as she says its her favourite in order to make her more horny. Pussy was tasty and pretty.

Next, we got into a moment of facefuck. She happily had me fucking her face. I was close to come therefore got the dom on and into doggy.
I wanted to she her nice ass from behind. What a great wow. Few minutes and all done.

All over very good service by attractive woman.

Downside: had to wait little bit and unrealistic age stated on AW

I am going to return for a longer when in mood for some hard facefuck....

Online sparkus

Offline PantyDroppaPlayer

Quick 30 min punt as a lunch dessert, 9 notes of 10 pounds each paid.

Easily arranged little bit before with 10-15 min wait outside which is acceptable..

Pretty  little thing she is. Mid 30s ( I don't like her AW stating mid 20s). Nice, slim body and very nice mid-sized tits. Very, very nice ass.

We started with a bit of foreplay which turned quickly into OWO. Her technique is exquisite, can do very, very DT. All sloppy without hands. I asked for 69 as she says its her favourite in order to make her more horny. Pussy was tasty and pretty.

Next, we got into a moment of facefuck. She happily had me fucking her face. I was close to come therefore got the dom on and into doggy.
I wanted to she her nice ass from behind. What a great wow. Few minutes and all done.

All over very good service by attractive woman.

Downside: had to wait little bit and unrealistic age stated on AW

I am going to return for a longer when in mood for some hard facefuck....

I can't believe you went to her and did not get the throatpie package! She is renowned for it!

Great review though

Offline notcalledchris

Good review.  Surprised you didn't bum her.  She is an anal expert.

Offline bedhedred

I'm surprised I've not visited her yet. She seems to have a decent reputation. Not logged in since 6 Jan. Anyone know when she's back?

Offline JackTheStripper

I’ve not seen her either, and can’t believe I haven’t.

She told me end of January she is back - whatever that means.