Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 'rachel-superstar' - Reading - Time waster. Meet never happened.  (Read 1716 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Bruce Banner

'rachel-superstar'
External Link/Members Only
Time booked: 1hr
Paid: £Nothing - no show

SHORT VERSION:
Despite good comms the day before AND putting through an AW booking request (as I was asked to do) - When I got to the hotel on the day and text for the room number...  nothing!

FULL STORY:

I have had this one in the Hot List for ages. Times/dates never seemed to match up for me though until now.

It started well.

I called the day before and she answered on the second call and seemed friendly and happy. When I told her when I wanted to see her she said she was available but could I do an AW booking request - which I did.

Promptly got two texts. One with the hotel name and time and one with a message like 'looking forward to it' or something like that.

The next day at the agreed time I park up at the hotel and text for the room number...

.... silence.

I had scoped out the hotel the day before and knew there was a bar/cafe area so I walked in anyway and got myself a drink and hung around in case she was just running over a bit. I sent a couple more texts and two phone calls over the next half an hour. Still Nothing.

It was now too late to arrange a Plan B and I was at a loose end for the night.

Really annoyed and posting as a warning to others.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I note the irony of this from the FAQs on her profile.

Q. I didn't turn up after I booked you, can I have another chance?
A. No. You will be blocked. If you were a professional person and a client didn't turn up without phoning you'd feel the same - it's just proof you're not the sort of person I'm willing to see.

ps: will move the review to the SE board.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 01:10:34 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the review and warning.  This one seems to have been around for years and, although she may have been good in her time, she is clearly way past providing any sort of decent service now.

Offline agent47

I've seen rachel lots of times she is a scatter brain :wackogirl: you would have had more luck if you booked her the same day for this reason.

Offline MrMatrix

I've seen rachel lots of times she is a scatter brain :wackogirl: you would have had more luck if you booked her the same day for this reason.
I too have seen her several times and whilst I've always enjoyed our meetings shes not reliable. She is a total scatter brain. The last two times shes cancelled on me. Never the less shes a good shag if you do get to see her. :hi:
And yes I would still see her if convenient for me :thumbsup: