Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gymfitbex/Ava.Valentine FFM Bristol  (Read 9854 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Who the hell are you . Il post if I want to .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline millbush

Made it to 2 pages,well done trolls I knew you could do it.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moby Dick

I think your attitude as shown by the opening comments of your review and posts on other threads is wrong and against the ethos of UKP.
I am not sure you belong here.
If you are not happy perhaps you should leave.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:14:22 am by Moby Dick »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I think your attitude as shown by the opening comments of your review and posts on other threads is wrong and against the ethos of UKP.
I am not sure you belong here.
If you are not happy perhaps you should leave.

I’m very happy ta
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
£320 is not worth it IMO, and such statements serve no purpose other than to drive up prices.
Feel free not to pay it then, the OP was happy to and it was his punt.

Rebecca, I do not know why you are on this site. It is for punters not providers. The more you get pissed off with negative comments the more aggro you will get from punters who think they know best. Stick to Saafe and sign off here for good. Have a good rant on saafe if you feel the need to rant on and on about bullshit. Somehow I don't think you will, as you feel the need to have your feelings heard no matter what! Attention seeking?
It seems that you are creating more and more grief for yourself. Sometimes best to listen to good advice for once? You come across as ever so slightly mad. Let punters argue amongst themselves.
2 posts in 7 months, both critical of others.   :unknown:

Offline wylie anchor

Yawn,however you're both right I ran out of edits when I wrote it.Hopefully you're not that stupid to realise what I meant,although it's more than possible  :lol:
I'm not so stupid not to proof read before I post, or get overwhelmed by my own magnificence.  :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Oh the irony. You troll-bait in your review and then keep fuelling it along the way. You're just as bad, if not worse.

Offline hermanmunster

I have paid more than £320 an hour several times for the same girl. Initially I thought it was excellent vfm. The final time it was such poor value and the girl definitely wasn't the lovely person she first appeared to be. It is only the person paying who can make the judgement about value!

Offline justalad

@GT you add great value to the site don’t you with your two posts and zero reviews!

I can’t believe that people can’t even do basic maths.  £180 for Ava and £160 for Bex = £340 so the OP actually had a £20 discount!

The joys of punting is that the price is set and if you aren’t prepared to pay it, move on. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:44:36 pm by justalad »

Offline millbush

£320 is not worth it IMO, and such statements serve no purpose other than to drive up prices.

Well you weren't there and imo it was worth it,not sure why you are so angry all the time if you don't like it here best leave I'd say it seems to make you unhappy.

Offline millbush

@GT you add great value to the site don’t you with your two posts and zero reviews!

I can’t believe that people can’t even do basic maths.  £180 for Ava and £160 for Bex = £340 so the OP actually had a £20 discount!

The joys of punting is that the price is set and if you aren’t prepared to pay it, move on.

Thanks somebody that can do basic maths.

Offline millbush

Offline justalad

It's Math btw
With a lower case m, not an upper case M.  If you wish to pull someone up on their use of the English language, ensure that yours is on point.

Offline millbush

With a lower case m, not an upper case M.  If you wish to pull someone up on their use of the English language, ensure that yours is on point.

It's maths anyway unless you're from the US and I should know  ;)

Offline justalad

It's Math btw
Both maths and math are shortened forms of the word mathematics, which is the study of number, quantity, and space. Math is the American variant. Maths is the British variant.

Offline justalad

It's maths anyway unless you're from the US and I should know  ;)
He’s a little simple.

Offline azzman99

Not if you are highlighting the word which is to be corrected

Any way I just heard Rebecca is taking a bath so you had better hurry along and make sure she doesn't drown

Offline millbush

You're on my blocked list so no point in trolling anymore.

Offline justalad

Not if you are highlighting the word which is to be corrected

Any way I just heard Rebecca is taking a bath so you had better hurry along and make sure she doesn't drown
You’ve also missed a couple of full stops.  Troll.

Offline millbush

He’s a little simple.

More than a little,anyway I have added a few to my blocked list so hopefully this cuts down anymore trolling as trolls thrive on reactions and they won't get any now.

Offline millbush

Offline azzman99

More than a little,anyway I have added a few to my blocked list so hopefully this cuts down anymore trolling as trolls thrive on reactions and they won't get any now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline george test

Who the hell are you . Il post if I want to .
Doesn't take much to get you riled! Getting angry is not going to help you much.
I don't review lasses on here, as my last attempt to review was taken down. I must be a troll indeed!
Banned reason: Malicious unfounded 3rd party allegations.

Offline winkywanky

May I ask why your last review taken down george?

Offline millbush

You're also blocked wanky FYI.

Offline finn5555

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 08:38:51 am by finn5555 »

Offline winkywanky

You're also blocked wanky FYI.

Ummm, I hadn't actually said anything?  :unknown:  :D

Gotta be honest, I very nearly did because I knew Finn would find it hilarious. But I actually thought better of it, part of the reason being I have better things to do than go chasing someone purely for the sake of it (which obviously is trolling), the other part being that if someone is a bullshitter who got found out and didn't put their hands up (frankly, sad), then it's better to just take their future posts at face value, leave them be, but if they start getting all 'touchy' and start 'shitting again, then gently remind them of this.

Fine by me, you fucking bullshitting twat! :lol:

I can rip apart your posts with impunity now  :drinks:

Offline winkywanky

I think millbush is very sensitive  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I think he was a little tired and emotional, you obviously pissed him off ( :thumbsup:) so he blocked you, I hadn't pissed him off for at least a couple of days, but he was obviously a little teary-eyed at that moment and decided to simply throw all the toys out at once  :D.

Offline hermanmunster

On several occasions I have found this site very, very useful.  It is good to get and give advice where appropriate and sometimes have a bit of "banter" with like minded people.  All this unnecessary diatribe is quite frankly tedious and time wasting.  If you consider someone is spinning a yarn - say it, and move on.  The personal attacks are unnecessary.

Offline winkywanky

On several occasions I have found this site very, very useful.  It is good to get and give advice where appropriate and sometimes have a bit of "banter" with like minded people.  All this unnecessary diatribe is quite frankly tedious and time wasting.  If you consider someone is spinning a yarn - say it, and move on.  The personal attacks are unnecessary.

Not really, if someone contibutes to a thread about medical stuff and say they are a doctor (and it becomes apparent they aren't because their comment is obviously misinformed) then they rightly get pulled up as a bullshitter. So yes, he span a yarn and because he got called out and keeps being arsey about that he gets banter, which he doesn't like. By and large it is HE who won't let it go and brings furhter derision upon himself.

After that debacle, loads of his posts on unrelated stuff were immediately defensive/antagonistic about 'some troll will be along in a minute to shoot me down' and frankly he deserves continued derision for trying to make himself look like a victim. Just look at his avatar about being a doctor, he's flaunting his defiance.

This is indeed a very useful site, but all over Xmas and beyond there have been people with several-year membership with no reviews and little contribution, getting all arsey and anatgonistic, normally for no reason whatsoever. And now this.

I don't like bullying and I don't think I'm a bully, but I do detest bullshit (especially when it's persistent and combative) and I don't like pople who contribute nothing to a forum for expensive hobby, walking around like they own the place.

Offline hermanmunster

Not really, if someone contibutes to a thread about medical stuff and say they are a doctor (and it becomes apparent they aren't because their comment is obviously misinformed) then they rightly get pulled up as a bullshitter. So yes, he span a yarn and because he got called out and keeps being arsey about that he gets banter, which he doesn't like. By and large it is HE who won't let it go and brings furhter derision upon himself.

After that debacle, loads of his posts on unrelated stuff were immediately defensive/antagonistic about 'some troll will be along in a minute to shoot me down' and frankly he deserves continued derision for trying to make himself look like a victim. Just look at his avatar about being a doctor, he's flaunting his defiance.

This is indeed a very useful site, but all over Xmas and beyond there have been people with several-year membership with no reviews and little contribution, getting all arsey and anatgonistic, normally for no reason whatsoever. And now this.

I don't like bullying and I don't think I'm a bully, but I do detest bullshit (especially when it's persistent and combative) and I don't like pople who contribute nothing to a forum for expensive hobby, walking around like they own the place.

No problem, most of us have differing approaches.  Probably most of what he says is true but he has not stopped digging when perhaps he should also move on, and that has antagonized others.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:05:33 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline winkywanky

From where I'm sitting that's about the size of it.

Offline winkywanky

I know he can't see my posts directly now because he's blocked me, but I'm not sure whether he sees them when someone else has quoted me?

I do hope so  :D.

Offline dubs

I know he can't see my posts directly now because he's blocked me, but I'm not sure whether he sees them when someone else has quoted me?

I do hope so  :D.

Yes, but someone would have to quote you ;)

Offline winkywanky

I do occasionally get quoted, just like wot you did  :cool:.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think he was a little tired and emotional, you obviously pissed him off ( :thumbsup:) so he blocked you, I hadn't pissed him off for at least a couple of days, but he was obviously a little teary-eyed at that moment and decided to simply throw all the toys out at once  :D.

From where I'm sitting he's an attention seeker, spoiling for a fight. Baited the people he knew would say something about ER (or is it GFB now?), antagonised others, then got on his high chair to proclaim he'd block them. So immature. He thinks he has the moral high ground but doesn't realise he's part of the problem.

As hermanmunster said it's really tedious.

Offline winkywanky

Totally agree, and this makes him the troll probably most of the time.

Offline houseboot

Totally agree, and this makes him the troll probably most of the time.

And you all of the time .... time to let go WW ... you are boring, here, there and everywhere.

Offline finn5555

Offline winkywanky

And you all of the time .... time to let go WW ... you are boring, here, there and everywhere.

Really? I'm not holding on to anything. A couple of people have engaged me in conversation after Herr Doktor blocked me like a twat. I'd actually been ignoring him up to that point, but when he blocked Finn he'd been bearing a grudge against me and thought he do me too because he was in a pissed off mood. That's down to him.

If you think I'm boring everywhere (oh, you poor dear  :rolleyes:), you can either choose to ignore me or block me too, I don't give a flying toss.

Offline millbush

Enough?

I had enough some time ago but still it goes on it seems,thankfully I can't see any of it.
Rather pointless cock waving.

Offline winkywanky

And there you go again, you bullshitting imbecile.

Offline RogerBoner

And there you go again, you bullshitting imbecile.

External Link/Members Only

Kindly add yourself to your own Ignore List little man x

Offline oap69

Can I ask, is all of this really necessary after a review has been made in good faith of a punters experience that he enjoyed?