Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny, Glasgow incall £70 for 30 minutes.  (Read 4036 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Troydor69

Lovely Destiny
Glasgow
30 minutes incall £70

External Link/Members Only

In Glasgow for a few days and I was keen to meet with a local WG. A few were added to my HL before arriving but few seemed to be working and even fewer were replying. I liked the look of Destiny’s photos (I don’t think I ever got her name or Alias) and her likes list covered what I enjoy. I emailed her ahead of my arrival but didn’t get a reply. Phoning got a response and the meeting went ahead.

Coms
As I said emailing through AW got no response and in fairness she does say on her profile that she will only accept bookings/queries via a phone call. My mistake for not reading her profile correctly. Once I new this I called, got an instant reply and agreed a booking at a couple of hours notice. She then texted me her address and all further coms were done by text. No problems at all.

Her flat is south of the city in the Shawlands area. Quite a walk from the centre, but good public transport links to get there if you’re not an idiot like I am. The area seemed perfectly safe and pleasant to me and there are several bars and other amenities between there and the centre. The flat was easy to find with her instructions and was absolutely fine for its purpose.

Lovely Destiny
I think she states her age as 30 on her profile and I believe this to be accurate. She is slim, petite, dark haired and fairly pretty. I believe her photos to be genuine, though they are a couple of years old and are a little complimentary. As much as a lot of people hate the phrase she was very much the girl next door type. She was dressed in a black silky robe, a black negligee type thing and black stockings.  Pleasant enough looking. She welcomed me, had a bit of a moan about the weather and invited me to take a shower. She was friendly enough but seemed a little distant.

The action
We sorted the paperwork, I undressed ready to shower and she asked me if I wanted to start with a massage. Having asked for a GFE I thought this wasn’t the best start. For me a GFE should be a natural organic sensual meeting starting with kissing, foreplay and going on to sex. Still I usually go with the flow and let the girl go with what she’s happy with. The massage was actually quite pleasant, relaxing and quite sensual. After the massage she asked me to turn over and asked me if I wanted to kiss. She asked what I wanted to do consistently through our session. That is fair enough in a way but it definitely detracts from what should be a GFE. Ideally I’d like a session to feel like we’re going along with what we both enjoy and feel is right. So some light FK later onto some OWO which was really pretty good, well paced, not too fast and with good technique. She has a really quite pleasant arse, and I enjoyed stroking it while she sucked away.  She asked if I wanted 69 but I declined. Onto missionary, only lubed by her saliva, and I pumped away but she didn’t look very into it. I asked to switch to doggy and she obliged, it felt good, and her slim waist and nice arse gave me a good view. There was, however, just a faint stale odour.  Not strong or terrible, but off putting all the same. Still it felt good, and the view was quite a turn on so I pumped away and filled the johnny .

A quick clean up and I took another shower. She seemed to relax and open up a lot more after we were done. We chatted for a few minutes and she seemed more friendly and chatty. I quite enjoyed her company for this time. I dressed, kissed goodbye and left.

Conclusion
I thought she was a nice girl, and wanted to give a positive review. She fulfilled everything that I requested and was perfectly polite during our meet. It certainly wasn’t a negative but I left feeling somewhat empty. It very much felt like she was going through the motions and I never thought she was enjoying herself. For the review to be positive I would have to want to go back, and I don’t. She has mixed reviews on here, some seem a little harsh from my experience. Based on my meeting she seems to be a genuine WG, but I didn’t get the feeling she enjoyed her time with me. A neutral seems fair.

Offline Happyjose

She has mixed reviews on here, some seem a little harsh from my experience.

How can you judge someone else’s experience when you weren’t there?

Doesn’t make sense

Offline Troydor69

How can you judge someone else’s experience when you weren’t there?

Doesn’t make sense

What I mean is based upon my experience I don’t think she is anywhere near as bad as some reports. But point taken, it was a badly worded phrase.

Offline Happyjose

What I mean is based upon my experience I don’t think she is anywhere near as bad as some reports. But point taken, it was a badly worded phrase.

Your experience has little relevance to the experience of others. At best you could say with you, she was nothing like other reports. The way you have described it (twice) you are challenging the integrity of other members who have posted about her

The overwhelming consensus is that she’s shite and has a substance problem. You seem to feel different. Fair enough, your review, your opinion, your experience on the day

Best to just report your own experience without reference to others.

Offline Kornam68

I have seen her a few times and would put her down as a positive. If I remember correctly, all visits where the same , starting off with Kissing, groping, undress, 69, a few positions and two pops. All good  :hi:

Offline Boinky

Something odd I've noticed on her profile is that she used to be a lapdancer but she's stopped giving lapdances now to clients.

Surely that's a great way for her to burn your time up with little effort.

Offline nobo

Offline youngatheart

She's a great wee ride IMHO

was this in a dream of yours or are you her pimp?
My computer is only 4 years old so I may not have access to your review.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1