Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely GFE - Glasgow (Incall)  (Read 1554 times)

51 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (42 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JackDee

External Link/Members Only

£70hh

Comms   Very quick and easy all done over Aw email with Antonia responded within mins of each email.  Between the first email and me arriving at Antonia'a front door must have been 45mins.

Accommodation  Nice groudn floor apartment big room with a high ceilng nicely decorated and well tidied.  Comfy bed.   Plenty of park on street for free but I was there at a busy time with a nearby school coming out so busier than normal but got space.

Appearance  Dressed to perfection in a little red latex outfit and some red thigh high boots that she said was new.  Great sight when I walked in.  Hair nails all sitting to perfection , she took great pride in her appearance and I was greatly appreciated.

Services  Was welcomed and as soon as I walked in was offered a drink, I asked for some water and Antonia came back within a minute with a bottle of water a glass and a napkin on a silver tray.  Dressed as she was it was a look of total excitement that extra touch of the tray service was nice.  Began with a some great dfk and as it was a very cold day Antonia took some time heating me up with her hands running over my body before she began a massage on me. We then moved to some great owo and then some ro.  Before working into some doggy, which Antonia body is a work of art for.  All in all my 30mins booking was way over that time but at no time did i feel rushed and was enjoying my time greatly.  Wasn't until I walked out the door and looked at my watch i released how long I had been there.

Would I visit again?  I would! A nice girl attractive well presented and  good GFE.  Some times I prefer the more PSE or less vanilla options but Antonia is a great option to have

Offline Name Not Found

I keep looking at her profile and reading the reviews but I just can't get excited about her, which is strange as, on paper, she looks a great fit for my preferences. I think it's the fact that she looks a bit over made-up and false, and I prefer a more natural look. A red latex outfit is certainly going to do nothing for me. Any thoughts on how you found her appearance?

Thanks for the review. Very helpful.

Offline dandoc112

NNF that was my issue to. I always thought she appeared to go to a lot of time and effort as per her photos but I too couldn't make the jump, until I ended up doing so as a plan b. She looks exactly as per the pictures, lovely legs, tight arse not a tight/athletic build but certainly not fat, I'd say a size 10, max 12.
He tits are natural and very big, so they do a bit of bouncing around if you don't keep hold of them! Facially, I'd say about a 7.

Hope that helps

Here's my recent review. www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271233

DD  :hi:

Offline Jamsonite

She is a lovely girl really friendly and extremely attractive curvaceous is a good way to describe her. She is as good in real life as the pictures. Hope this is helpful.
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Name Not Found

She is a lovely girl really friendly and extremely attractive curvaceous is a good way to describe her. She is as good in real life as the pictures. Hope this is helpful.

Nah; that's just a load fo fluffy nonsense  :lol:

Offline Jamesie007

She does give a good service with wonderful BJ.
Sight of her arse when in doggy is excellent
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 03:35:51 pm by Jamesie007 »

Offline JackDee

In response to Name Not Found's question.   I would say she is made up but nothing over drastic like a lot of these girls are, where one hug and your shirt is the latest colour of make up trending.   She is how she is in the pictures.  She won't be everyone's cup of tea but I think she is a steady good option, maybe a strong 'Plan B' for many maybe myself as well in that. I would say she is the kind of girl that I would go to when I'm in the mood for a punt, rather than other girls who are the reason i get the mood for  punt.

Attractive for me, dressed well and provides a good service.  Without trying to be fluffy, I would say for me she genuinely just seemed nice enough girl were others could be cold and get you out the door ASAP she at least has a personality enough to be an option for me on any giving day i'm looking

Offline Name Not Found

I would say she is the kind of girl that I would go to when I'm in the mood for a punt, rather than other girls who are the reason i get the mood for  punt.

that's a really good insight, and very descriptive. I've never heard it put that way before but I understand exactly what you mean. Thanks

Offline JackDee

that's a really good insight, and very descriptive. I've never heard it put that way before but I understand exactly what you mean. Thanks

Your welcome hope it helps

Offline Ericshon

I wouldn’t let her AW face pics put you off NNF. These are clearly enhanced and her actual look is much more natural and does look her stated age.

As others have confirmed she is very friendly and chatty and IMO gives a very good VFM service. Way better than a plan B in my limited experience

Offline David1970

I have visited her a few times and posted 2 reviews on her, one positive and one negative.
Her body is cracking and her face ok not stunning, she is very professional to the extent that she is bordering on being clinical 
The last visit I had with her was a negative due to her moaning on about her problems.
Except for the last visit I would describe her as a plan B.