Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SaraNaughty24 - Hanger Lane - Let herself go - now barebacking!  (Read 6208 times)

9 review(s) for SaraNaughty24 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for JOY_4U (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
4 review(s) for JOY 4U (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5986694) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Diggler fights back!

External Link/Members Only

Previous profile - 2228883

Ok this girl has been around for a number of years under a few profiles as I recognised her instantly when I saw her face as she used to have face pics up on previous profiles.

So I arranged everything on the day and her place wasn’t difficult to get to for me, found street parking which was free off peak. It’s quite near Hanger Lane station, W5 1HJ.

I saw her profile and it looked ok and it fit in my schedule, thought it would be a 30min P&D session with a chubby bird. When she opened the door what await me wasn’t good. She states she’s a size 14 in profile which isn’t great but with time constraints would have to suffice. In reality she is a size 20, she’s huge and is about 5’8/9 tall. She must weigh around 15+ stones easy and her face is filled out and round. She was wearing a gown and her legs were really heavy set too. I would place her around 32/33. I couldn’t go through with it as I had no attraction to her what so ever. She took it quite well and didn’t get hostile over it but I did a u-turn and headed off.
So as I’m writing this I looked up her profile to get her AW profile page and she’s now barebacking  :scare: and doing car meets. I would imagine that she’s not busy as a result of the weight gain. I just don’t get why she’s started to BB, that’s pure insanity.

Here’s a few pics of her which I saw and I dug up an older one when she was looking decent. Her face was pretty in the mugshot but it’s so fat and round now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Another previous profile 2873767

Offline Wadebridge

Hi Diggler. Thanks for your review fella.  :hi:
Those pictures you put up for SaraNaughty24, there is such an incredibly marked difference between the 1st and 2nd photo it looks like a completely different girl.
I prefer bbw girls to skinny and I would not see the WG based on the 1st photo, whereas I could be tempted to see her based on the 2nd photo.
In photo 4 she's with dark complexion and hair, whereas in some of her more bbw like photos, she's blonde and I'd say showing noticeably fairer looking skin.
In her Interview tab, to the question 'Are your breasts natural or enhanced?' she answers 'Natural'.
But if you're claiming that photo 1 is the same girl as photo 2 then, in my view,  there's no way they could be.
I appreciate you didn't stay, and were in and out of the WG's premises like greased blue lightning, but did you get a long enough nose around to be able to offer an explanation for this massive discrepancy?
If photos 1 and 2 are both Sara there's definitely something not quite right with this WG and it certainly gets my spidey senses tingling.
Cheers fella. :hi:
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

From where I'm looking the only thing stopping the photos all being of the same girl is the size of the tits.

Hair colour, skin tone and lighting conditions are all variable, girls can and do get a completely different 'look' as time goes on.

But despite the weight increase, if it were the same girl the difference in the size of the tits could probably only be explained by breast implants IMO, and she says she's 'Natural'. But how many WGs are actually truthful about this?

Looking carefully at the photos on the new profile, and comparing with the 4th photo down in the OP (headshot with brunette hair and green dress), which obviously is the girl in the top photo, the girl has a small mole 1cm down from her lower lip, slightly to her left side.

I would say on balance, bearing in mind the OP's memory of the previous profiles he'd seen, that it is indeed the same girl.

Offline Wadebridge

Well spotted about her small mole WW.
It would suggest that some of her black haired photos and blonde haired photos are the same WG.
From where I'm looking the only thing stopping the photos all being of the same girl is the size of the tits.
Hair colour, skin tone and lighting conditions are all variable, girls can and do get a completely different 'look' as time goes on.
Maybe, but I'm still not convinced that the 1st photo is this same WG. It's pixellated when expanded and I can't clearly see her mole on this one. And the tits ???
But despite the weight increase, if it were the same girl the difference in the size of the tits could probably only be explained by breast implants IMO, and she says she's 'Natural'. But how many WGs are actually truthful about this?
I would say on balance, bearing in mind the OP's memory of the previous profiles he'd seen, that it is indeed the same girl.
An early review of her from early 2016 stated she had quite a sizeable rack. But tbh even her more recent photos as a blonde and with light skin colour the photos seem to vary regarding the size of her bust.
She's got a nice bum but the variability of her photos is making me think there's something not right and that she's a B&S too risky to chance a punt with. Shame.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Hi Diggler. Thanks for your review fella.  :hi:
Those pictures you put up for SaraNaughty24, there is such an incredibly marked difference between the 1st and 2nd photo it looks like a completely different girl.
I prefer bbw girls to skinny and I would not see the WG based on the 1st photo, whereas I could be tempted to see her based on the 2nd photo.
In photo 4 she's with dark complexion and hair, whereas in some of her more bbw like photos, she's blonde and I'd say showing noticeably fairer looking skin.
In her Interview tab, to the question 'Are your breasts natural or enhanced?' she answers 'Natural'.
But if you're claiming that photo 1 is the same girl as photo 2 then, in my view,  there's no way they could be.
I appreciate you didn't stay, and were in and out of the WG's premises like greased blue lightning, but did you get a long enough nose around to be able to offer an explanation for this massive discrepancy?
If photos 1 and 2 are both Sara there's definitely something not quite right with this WG and it certainly gets my spidey senses tingling.
Cheers fella. :hi:

Photo 1 was used by her on profile +5yrs ago and she was probably a size 10/12 then. During that period and her new pics she has piled on the pounds and she is a size 20 for sure and minimum +15st, so her boobs have now got much bigger with the weight. I don’t know if part of this is down to having children but I’m 100% sure that it is the same girl. She is too big for my liking now. Also I don’t think punting a girl who barebacks is a good idea.

Looking carefully at the photos on the new profile, and comparing with the 4th photo down in the OP (headshot with brunette hair and green dress), which obviously is the girl in the top photo, the girl has a small mole 1cm down from her lower lip, slightly to her left side.

That’s some good detective work with the mole mate and I wouldn’t say I’m 100% it’s the same SP if I wasn’t. By the way she doesn’t look as good as her second face pic now, her face at present is a lot bigger and rounder. The second face pic is actually pretty good, in reality if you went to see her I’m sure you guys what back up my description of her.

Offline cotton

Her areolas look massive in the first pic. Might see her just for that
Yeh if she looks like she does in those three pics thats more than acceptable  :thumbsup:

Her areolas look massive in the first pic. Might see her just for that

She became a barebacker and now she states she’s a size 12 which I very much doubt. She was really fat when I saw her. Personally don’t think it’s worth the risk.

Offline EarlyBird

She became a barebacker and now she states she’s a size 12 which I very much doubt. She was really fat when I saw her. Personally don’t think it’s worth the risk.
Yeah I didn’t even bother contacting her after I realised she was a barebacker  :vomit: