Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Claire - Wimbledon  (Read 3156 times)

3 review(s) for AMAZING.CLAIRE (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

charming_red

Saw her a few days ago which was my second meeting with her (first saw her last summer). Shes part of the Southfields group which has now switched location but in the same area. The place is a house in a residential road so you're not guaranted a stealth arrival and exit. Its a 1-2 min walk from the stn. I didn't really plan this visit as it was more a decision I made that morning as I had the day to myself, but had Claire on my Plan A for a long time. It was either going to be her or Stacey.

Firstly I must say she is one fit as fuck milf, just as in her pics but hotter in person. I loved the way the door opened with her standing on the other side with those lovely piercing eyes. And she recognised me too  :rolleyes: She had the hottest red dress on and led me upstairs which got mr happy all horny as you look at her arse and legs on the way up.
Paid £100 for the 1hr and almost managed 2 rounds. Shes aims to please and gave me 2 long wet BJs. Round 1 was OWO, reverse oral on her nice shaven pussy, cowgirl before finishing off in mish. Round 2 was a very long OWO, more cowgirl followed by giving her a good mish and I then pulled out as my balls were too drained to come. She offered doggy but I was in the post-coital refractory stage then.

Positives
+ Easy comms, its the same female manager who answers all their calls. She tries to put on an annoying Queen's English accent  :D
+ Nice clean house
+ Beautiful babe, hot body with the most playful tits, although they do droop down (not saggy though). A bit of flab on the stomach but no big deal.
+ Friendly, nice warm personality. The way she greeted me in that red dress  :yahoo:
+ Very subservient, really tries to please you. No rushing.
+ Wet prolonged OWO. Not rushed or frantic, just a good steady pace.
+ Did I mention those tits?  :P

Neutral

*Cowgirl consisted mostly of her grinding against me as opposed to her bouncing up and down as was the case last time. Don't know if this is a trick to make punters come quicker. I did kind of try to make her bounce more but it didn't seem to register. Then again I wasn't really bothered too much.
*Theres other girls in the house and I could hear chatting and laughing coming from downstairs (I was hoping to bump into Stacey at some point but didn't happen).

Negatives
- Poor english which gave rise to a few awkward and cringy moments in between rounds. She isn't chatty either.
- Poor massage, just fingertips tapping your back.

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Sherbert07

Thanks for the review red. Claire has been on my hl for a while now but she's completely the other side of town to where I am...

I'm going to have to go from perennial browser to a man of action! Think punt no. 2 will either be Claire or Michelle in E4  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Very nice!  :drinks:

Now that's my kind of milf. It's just a shame she's pimped out. Maybe she'll go indie sometime soon and I can get my hands on them superb bangers.  :thumbsup:

What's her FK like? ... up to scratch?

:hi:

Offline trumps

I had a punt with Claire in Oct last year at the old place in Southfields. I can distinctly recall coming away with a huge smile on my face, and I'm pretty sure there was some full on DFK. My recollection is that she was a real smiler throughout the punt and tried really hard to make sure I had a good time.

For some reason I didn't add her to my HL and haven't been inclined to return, and I'm pretty sure that it's because whilst she has a great rack (and I'm a real boob man), her aereola were f**cking huge. Whilst not a turn off per-se, I'm just didn't find them all that aesthetically pleasing, so am still on the hunt for the perfect tits !  :wacko:

Offline Sedlmayer

Thought I would take a punt on Claire (Note to certain posters on this forum - it's called "punting" because sometimes you have to take a bit of a chance ie the guarantees you are seeking don't exist   :cry: )

I agree with everything in the review above - she's a good-looking MILF who provides a genuine service enthusiastically. Her kissing and oral are top-knotch. The pix on her profile are a very accurate representation of what she really looks like. Her tits are amazing - I really just couldn't stop playing with them and had a five star tit fuck. She has a teeny little bit of tummy, but she's not at all fat - her hips, bum and thighs are really nice, and then there's those tits  :yahoo:
I had a great time with lots of DFK, OWO, RO, 69, mish and she finished me off by hand all over her boobs (you probably could have guessed that couldn't you  :D )

I'll accept that her English is poor, but are you really there for a chat or would you rather she kissed the gob off you while stroking your cock, balls and arse?
I agree about location and condition of the house - convenient and clean. Nice bathroom. Yes, it's a brothel - there's another girl there. Get over it.

This girl is value for money and proves :D that there is no need to spend more that £100-£120 to ensure really god punts.

BTW I saw Stacy whilst I was leaving - she looks really hot  :thumbsup:

sir_david

Saw her a few days ago which was my second meeting with her (first saw her last summer).
Shes part of the Southfields group which has now switched location but in the same area. The place is a house in a residential road so you're not guaranted a stealth arrival and exit. Its a 1-2 min walk from the stn.

Stealth arrival? More like a Cat Walk!
Very nice inside, though.
Do you remember the house Number?! Bit of a Coincidence!

""James999  (its the same female manager)   Pimp""
{I couldn't extract the exact Quote}.

'Pimp' is very harsh and implies coercion in my book.
Without doubt they had a manageress in S’fields, and again here.
She’s jokey, pleasant on the phone and Stacy seems to go about her own private life exactly as she wishes.
I would say independently.
I have met a heavily manageress’ed girl (very pretty) and the atmosphere was completely different – poor girl was worked back-to-back – horrible and put me off completely.

BTW I saw Stacy whilst I was leaving - she looks really hot  :thumbsup:

She IS Very hot!
I reviewed her last night!