Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street scene Coventry  (Read 1453 times)

Offline robzombie898

Hey All,

A quick update on the street scene in Coventry:
Absolutely no action on Lower Ford street or Hood street so avoid.
Guys please be careful when looking for action at Hillfields. I almost had myself killed there on Friday evening. There is a girl named Fatima. She will tell you she's got two kids and she's doing this from them. She stays in one of the council houses there with this guy Joe. He's a professional killer. There is action at Hillsfiled near the kebab houses there but be extremely cautious.

Kasbah seems to be the place where all the EE's are getting their money from. Lots of WG's there on Friday and Saturday night.

Any info on the parlour scene here will be highly appreciated.

Enjoy but please be safe guys.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Knowing hillfields, I would seriously avoid the street scene regardless, it is a horrible place.

Offline misterjt111

I can't believe people use these girls, who are clearly heroin addicts, they must be riddled. The usual type of clientele is just as bad. Unless you want your nob to fall off and to get robbed by a pimp I'd avoid like the plague.

vorian

Wow, another post doing a great job at selling the street scene,  think I will stick to my indies thank you very much. Doing a walk after a bait switch is one thing. Thinking I might get killed by a hit man is another.

Offline kfh12345

Hey All,

A quick update on the street scene in Coventry:
Absolutely no action on Lower Ford street or Hood street so avoid.
Guys please be careful when looking for action at Hillfields. I almost had myself killed there on Friday evening. There is a girl named Fatima. She will tell you she's got two kids and she's doing this from them. She stays in one of the council houses there with this guy Joe. He's a professional killer. There is action at Hillsfiled near the kebab houses there but be extremely cautious.

Kasbah seems to be the place where all the EE's are getting their money from. Lots of WG's there on Friday and Saturday night.

Any info on the parlour scene here will be highly appreciated.

Enjoy but please be safe guys.

Hey Rob, how do you know there are working girls in this club? Have you been approached?

Offline robzombie898

Dear KfH,

I'm assuming you're relatively new here. Just a sugeestion buddy,please don't ask the most obvious question because it does one of two things, I either feel like  :dash: or I suspect your identity.

Wishing you a pleasant stay here.

Best Regards,

Rob