Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir. Southampton tour  (Read 1766 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
Thank you Derrick, thank you, I owe you one big time man.  :drinks:
During my break from forums I received a text from Derrick (he knows I have a penchant for Polish girls) informing me that Birmingham based Lilith-Noir was visiting Southampton first week in August.
I actually don’t get that much free time in the summer months to punt but the punting God has smiled down on me this year. Had a free afternoon so decided as the punting fund is healthy that I would book Lilith for 30 minutes. Agreed time and day and suddenly found I had more time so emailed her to change booking to an hour.
On the morning of the meet I received an email from Lilith.  Apparently, the tour had been very quiet and I was her only booking that day and if I didn’t want to proceed, she would have the day off and do the area. I confirmed I was happy to still see her and decided to increase the time to 90 minutes at £200
Comms. Initially by AW email then text. Post Code and room number given. All prompt and efficient.
Location. Hotel in the Port area of Southampton. I was on foot but noticed there is paid parking at the hotel.
Service. DFK, OWO Hand job, breast play and fingering on her. Covered sex in various positions. £200 for 90 minutes.
The Girl. Slim size 8 Polish girl with long red hair, 5’4” tall. Small breasts and long legs. Aged 26 Speaks perfect English

The Meet. Arrived at the hotel room on time and the door was slightly ajar. I entered to see Lilith sitting cross legged on the edge of the bed, she was wearing matching black underwear, suspenders and seemed stockings and high heels. She Looked absolutely stunning.
Handed over the cash and headed for the shower. On my return Lilith pulled me towards her and went straight into DFK. I undid her bra and fondled her tits, small and perky, just the right handful. She played with my cock and balls as I licked and sucked on her nipples, very responsive. We laid on the bed and Lilith slowly kissed her way up to my groin and began OWO, great technique, licking along the shaft and around the glans while keeping eye contact, more DFK and hand job as I shot my load. Cleaned up and chatted in recovery time then for round two. More DFK as we fondled each other and I laid her back on the bed and fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. On with the Condom and I pulled her towards me at the bed edge, spreading her legs wide I slipped in her and began to gently fuck her, rolled her over for doggy and the sight of her bum in the air and red hair spread out on the white sheets was a sight to behold. I fucked her steadily for quite awhile before shooting load two into the condom. She cleaned me up and we chatted as I dressed. Kissed and out I went with a spring in my step.
Outstanding SP, clean, very friendly and wouldn’t hesitate to see again but doubt if I will unless I ever get to Birmingham. Highly recommended.

Many punters moan about the lack of tourers to Southampton but quite a few have told me it is not worth the effort and aggro. Timewasters, abusive texters, no shows and cancelations. So fellow punters it looks like we have only ourselves to blame when they don’t return.
Pity as this one was outstanding.

Offline Derrick101

Glad you enjoyed Nigel. One day, I'm going to get that pint ( or 3 ) off you  :drinks:

I've also heard similar from WG's that have arranged tours to Pompey, and cancelled due to lack of interest. As you say, the local punting community only has itself to blame  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review Nigel. Pleased you had a goodtime - she has many positive reviews- onto the HL.  :drinks:

Online Billy no mates

Original profile for cross reference of more positive reviews.

External Link/Members Only