Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Feedback  (Read 1855 times)

Offline tayboy

Morning,
Just been browsing for a punt in my local area and came across Beth External Link/Members Only
I've seen her before and thought about seeing her again (there's very little else worth seeing).
I was checking her profile and looked at her feedback.
It has fairly climbed up since she started, which is fine,  however the thing I noticed that there was lots of repeat feedback. I looked at the feedback for the last two on her page (Veruchter Vogel and Rob_7) and in the last year they have left  43 feedback ratings between them.
I find this a bit strange, why the need to leave so many ? Or are they trying to get her to the top at her request ? When I saw her it was confirmed on AW, however she never requested that I left feedback and I never did.
Do you think it's genuine ?

Offline Vanhobonk

Looks genuine enough,just regulars,she would have plenty feedback without the 2 of them regardles.Also decent enough feedback on here.

Offline Name Not Found

Nothing wrong with that. She is a busy lass and has a great reputation. There were a few people (including me) that thought she might burn out in the first few months but she seems to be keeping up the pace, and her standards.

Offline bigmike32

I would be sceptical if it was repeat feedback but she has plenty of reviews on here and i seen her myself last summer. Been meaning to go back and see her at some point.

Offline Neverthere

I've seen Beth a few times, she likes feedback and has a lot of regulars, absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

I've always enjoyed meeting Beth, always good times.  :thumbsup:

Offline Neverthere

Morning,
Just been browsing for a punt in my local area and came across Beth External Link/Members Only
I've seen her before and thought about seeing her again (there's very little else worth seeing).
I was checking her profile and looked at her feedback.
It has fairly climbed up since she started, which is fine,  however the thing I noticed that there was lots of repeat feedback. I looked at the feedback for the last two on her page (Veruchter Vogel and Rob_7) and in the last year they have left  43 feedback ratings between them.
I find this a bit strange, why the need to leave so many ? Or are they trying to get her to the top at her request ? When I saw her it was confirmed on AW, however she never requested that I left feedback and I never did.
Do you think it's genuine ?

Hey tayboy did you see Beth again?

I didn't realise you had reviewed her before so would be interested on your opinion/ updated review.

I know I've seen her recently and ticks all the boxes for me so just interested to see if indeed she has improved for you or am I just easily pleased lol(probably) :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

and in the last year they have left  43 feedback ratings between them.
I find this a bit strange, why the need to leave so many ?
I've said it before, some punters are in competition with each other... They have the deluded mindset that, IMO: "Look at me, I own this WG"... If it's not that then they probably like the return FB, and smoke being blown up their arses...  :crazy:

Offline willie loman

If you look at certain aw ratings, there are girls who have 600 + feedback, but there might be 6 or so regulars putting 10 posts in, one reason is getting feedback in return, enabling you to book girls who demand feedback, some deluded girls think loads of feedback helps them, everyone knows aw feedback is utterly meaningless, as a guide to the girl.

I've said it before, some punters are in competition with each other... They have the deluded mindset that, IMO: "Look at me, I own this WG"... If it's not that then they probably like the return FB, and smoke being blown up their arses...  :crazy:

It does look a bit ridiculous when the same names crop up so often. In this case two fanboys managing (43/416) just over 10% of her total feedback.

Perhaps even worse than this one it seems, is that tiresome WG External Link/Members Only who sparks such repeated controversy on this site and attracts her own champions to tout and white knight for her.

With a lower overall feedback count of 42, it seems that Rick Dalton and Jumper James have a combined fluffiness totting up to over 42% of her feedback, with Rick currently leading the cockfight for her admiration.

Offline tayboy

Hey tayboy did you see Beth again?

I didn't realise you had reviewed her before so would be interested on your opinion/ updated review.

I know I've seen her recently and ticks all the boxes for me so just interested to see if indeed she has improved for you or am I just easily pleased lol(probably) :thumbsup:

Didn't see her as it was the weekend I was looking at and she has gone to Aberdeen.

I'm not sure if I would go and see a girl again if the first meeting was disappointing.

In the end there was no one who caught my eye locally and I couldn't be arsed travelling afar.

Offline Neverthere

Didn't see her as it was the weekend I was looking at and she has gone to Aberdeen.

I'm not sure if I would go and see a girl again if the first meeting was disappointing.

In the end there was no one who caught my eye locally and I couldn't be arsed travelling afar.

Ah cheers m8 would've been interesting review if you had.

Know the feeling about weekend, me too couldn't be arsed raking about as F all good locally for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

It does look a bit ridiculous when the same names crop up so often. In this case two fanboys managing (43/416) just over 10% of her total feedback.

Perhaps even worse than this one it seems, is that tiresome WG External Link/Members Only who sparks such repeated controversy on this site and attracts her own champions to tout and white knight for her.

With a lower overall feedback count of 42, it seems that Rick Dalton and Jumper James have a combined fluffiness totting up to over 42% of her feedback, with Rick currently leading the cockfight for her admiration.
Nice of you to pipe up... I mentioned ANYONE  that leaves/wants continuous FB, or did you not read my post correctly?... Don't care who it is, Or the WG involved... So if you have something to say, spit it out, and don't beat about the Bush...  :wacko:

Offline Frankystone1

I tried to book Beth 2 weeks ago.  Sent an AW request she then emailed me back with her mobile number and asked me to provide my AW username.  I texted her no reply, emailed her 3 times and nothing back radio silence....

I'm a bit suspicious now after reading the above comments of her.
Banned reason: Threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dthompson88

First thing you notice with the positive reviews for this one; when typing her name (Sophia, Kendra or whatever) all these "reviewers" stylise it in the same way - with all caps & underscores, the way it's seen on her profile; why not just type "Sophia" or "Kendra"? Fake reviews? Fluffy Weirdos? Either way, she gets an artificial boost to her ratings.

Offline Clattypats

First thing you notice with the positive reviews for this one; when typing her name (Sophia, Kendra or whatever) all these "reviewers" stylise it in the same way - with all caps & underscores, the way it's seen on her profile; why not just type "Sophia" or "Kendra"? Fake reviews? Fluffy Weirdos? Either way, she gets an artificial boost to her ratings.
Every review I do I type the "header" (working name) out the exact same as it appears on any WGs profile... Is that so hard to grasp? :wacko:

Like many of your posts/threads on here, pretty fucking stupid... Perhaps we could have a "daftest post/thread of the year 2020"... You could be a contender!... :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:05:07 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Name Not Found

First thing you notice with the positive reviews for this one; when typing her name (Sophia, Kendra or whatever) all these "reviewers" stylise it in the same way - with all caps & underscores, the way it's seen on her profile;

Thanks for giving me a good laugh on a dull and dreary Monday   :lol: :D

Offline stevebiscuit

I saw Beth today for the first time. Found it easy enough to book and meet her. I have put a review up. I was more than satisfied.