Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Andie of Annabellas Milton Keynes.  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Joey2315

2019 review catch up. I will keep these short.

External Link/Members Only

MK centre. Lots of parking. Very discreet.

Andie is absolutely stunning. Fairly short, blond hair, tanned. I do not understand why she would defile her perfect body with those horrendous tatoos, but they aren't as bad in real life as they look on some of her twitter pictures.
She provided light kissing, and good OWO. She is friendly and seems to take her job more seriously then you might expect a gorgeous 21 year old in this industry to.

Looks: 9/10. She really is stunningly beautiful. If she didn't have those tats, she would be a 10.
Service: 7/10. She was friendly and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. She clearly wants to please, but there is no real passion behind it like you get with some other girls.

Offline Bornslippy

Tattoos......vandalism of a perfectly good body

Offline MajorPayne

Online anonymouse72

Each to their own. I saw her last September and quite like her tattoos. Nice girl and very attractive.

Offline dubs

What's her twitter name?

If she has obvious tattoos then Annabellas are misrepresenting her by photoshopping them all out of their pics.  I don't really like tattoos and if I booked her and then found she has loads I'd be disappointed.

Online anonymouse72

@andiannabellas

The arms are evident and she has a nice thigh one.
Well nice in my opinion but not to everyone's taste

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:10:48 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Bornslippy

Like getting a hand job off a sailor....

Offline The sperminator

She must have had those tats done after oct 19 if annabelles website is to be believed.
Either way, glad its been flagged up as it would put me off

Offline Joey2315

She must have had those tats done after oct 19 if annabelles website is to be believed.
Either way, glad its been flagged up as it would put me off

That is exactly the photo I was talking about, they aren't as noticable in real life as that picture. But I am like you, not a fan.

Online anonymouse72

Tattoos are always subject to personal taste but it's increasingly rare among the younger generation not to have them. As I have a few myself I have no objections. Piercings however, no just fucking no :dash:
Body art probably discussed already at length on other threads I suspect. Bottom line is she's a nice girl if to your taste.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:59:38 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Bornslippy

And how many girls do I know who want their tattoos removed, now they have hit their 30s/40s. Tattoo removal business will be massive in 15/ 20 years time

Offline 20jay

@andiannabellas

A pretty girl with tattoos disfigured. Just me p20... :thumbsdown:  But is easily beaten by this lady here

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 06:32:21 pm by 20jay »

Offline hitman33

Online doughboy

@andiannabellas

Couldn't agree more, I love nothing more than seeing well drawn body art on a fit female body. Chavvy shite tattoos are ugly but anything artistic, done by a decent artist, is mesmerising.