Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 8616 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Miller2014

External Link/Members Only

I paid £100 for the hour which included everything in her likes list

Comms:
Arranged everything by text on the day, was a little awkward to be honest, she sent me the same templated message about 5 times, she also called me to confirm everything and was quite difficult to understand in her french accent

She works from an apartment on a main road. Was easy to park outside cheaply. Inside was a bit higgledy piggledy and the room wasn't to my tastes but hey ho

Experience:
Got into her place, was offered a drink, shes obviously an older lady, although you wouldn't think it by looking at her body. She's still a looker imo. I told her id like her to take control and boy did she, she demanded that i put a finger up her arse and fuck her hard with it. Then she grabbed my other one and told me to stick it in her already wet cunt. This got me rock hard as she gave me some nice dfk. Then moved on to her rimming me for a good 10 mins which was very very good. Then on with the rubber and I fucked her from behind with her encouraging me to grab her hips hard whilst i pummelled her. Was knackered after about 5 mins of going full at it and lay down and she sucked me off whilst sticking a digit up bringing me to an explosion!!!

Overall
Very kinky session which I really enjoyed. She is very talkative and a bit fruity but boy what a shag

Offline Easygoingdude

Good review.

I've always been tempted with SFG but there was a time where she was bad mouthed on here, for reasons I can't specifically remember (although was told by a SP during a meeting that it was all made up - wasn't sure who was right!!).

Seems like she is worth a trip over to the south side....

Offline jamesdean1964

Good review.

I've always been tempted with SFG but there was a time where she was bad mouthed on here, for reasons I can't specifically remember (although was told by a SP during a meeting that it was all made up - wasn't sure who was right!!).

Seems like she is worth a trip over to the south side....

I think there was a story that she had shat on a punter.

Offline J_H

Yes, but as far as I know, that was one of her 'services'!

Offline jamesdean1964

Yes, but as far as I know, that was one of her 'services'!

I might be wrong,  but if I recall correctly, this particular punter had asked for this service.

Offline Kornam68

I've seen her several times but not in the last two possibly three years. She will give you exactly what you want no matter what that is. I think that's what frightens some guys away  :crazy:
All my meetings have been with the intention of having some hard fast sex with some strap on fun and rimming. Does talk a lot thou  :dash:

Offline jamesdean1964

I might be wrong,  but if I recall correctly, this particular punter had asked for this service.

Sorry that should have read hadn't asked for the service.

Offline J_H

Sorry that should have read hadn't asked for the service.
OOOFFFT! Off the hotlist!

Offline winkywanky

At the bottom of her main page text it says: "CIM = SWALLOW = BAREBACK = SOMECHINESELOOKINGSHIT".

What on earth is that all about?  :unknown:

Offline David1970

At the bottom of her main page text it says: "CIM = SWALLOW = BAREBACK = SOMECHINESELOOKINGSHIT".

What on earth is that all about?  :unknown:

I think she is making the point when it comes to STD, bareback, CIM and swallowing are high risk.

Offline Cash up front

Agree David, but strange that she has CIM (at discretion) on her enjoys list.......

Offline winkywanky

Also a couple of references to that in her Q&As...a complete no-no (or perhaps non-non  :rolleyes:).

So for her to have CIM at discretion is just bollocks  :unknown:.

Offline winkywanky

Offline JJ72

Her argument for CIM is that you could CIM whilst wearing a condom

It was on her profile previously but it could have been removed since.

Online Colston36

Also a couple of references to that in her Q&As...a complete no-no (or perhaps non-non  :rolleyes:).

She sounds so filthy I've seriously thought of catching the plane up there. But how can you CIM with a rubber on?

Online myothernameis

I'm sure where  I read one of her reviews, one of her punters, they snowballed each other

So it doesn't make sense, magalie wont allow anyone to come in her mouth, all because of the risk, of catching a std, but she quite happy for rimming  to be done, on her or you.  Water sports and hard sports are on offer if your into that sort of thing, but dont these fetishes also carry risks

Online Colston36

I'm sure where  I read one of her reviews, one of her punters, they snowballed each other

So it doesn't make sense, magalie wont allow anyone to come in her mouth, all because of the risk, of catching a std, but she quite happy for rimming  to be done, on her or you.  Water sports and hard sports are on offer if your into that sort of thing, but dont these fetishes also carry risks

Don't think risky. HS can be; I got inoculated yonks ago.

Offline winkywanky

Rimming carries risks, but different types of risks. Similar to the risks involved in Hardsports I'd imagine.

As for Watersports I think there's very little risk, apart from the smell and taste of someone who hadn't overhydrated, which is desirable of course. I think someone would have to have a bladder or kidney infection for there to be something nasty in it? But you'd have a job catching anything unless you swallowed  :vomit:.

Offline winkywanky

OK, sexy frenchgirl has replied.

She says she does 'CIM with a condom'.

I've told her that's not what CIM means and that she ought to remove it from her profile.

I've also just told her what Snowballing is. Perhaps she thought that was a nice weekend in Val d'Isere?  :unknown:  :lol:

Offline Name Not Found

I've told her that's not what CIM means and that she ought to remove it from her profile.

You're a brave man  :lol:  Are you expecting a polite reply? I just hope she doesn't know where you live  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

We are in polite contact at the moment. Hasn't turned nasty yet.

But then again, I haven't mentioned Agincourt or De Gaulle's attitude to the liberating forces yet, or the Vichy Republic  :scare:  :lol:

Offline Name Not Found

We are in polite contact at the moment. Hasn't turned nasty yet.

But then again, I haven't mentioned Agincourt or De Gaulle's attitude to the liberating forces yet, or the Vichy Republic  :scare:  :lol:

Or indeed, the highly variable quality of wines from rural French vineyards, to be even more contemporary and controversial.

Good luck. 

Offline winkywanky

Yeah, New World wines taking over for that very reason...this is gonna be painful... :D

Offline winkywanky

We had an interesting exchange of emails on AW  :D.

She has taken advice on board and added clarification to the text in her profile, although she's reluctant to remove the CIM from her Enjoys.

She seems a little 'different' (vive la difference?  :unknown:) but I'd actually like to fuck her, she has a banging body for someone who apparently, is nearly as old as moi!  :scare:

I don't think she ever leaves dear ol' Glasgae though?

Offline Matrix

We had an interesting exchange of emails on AW  :D.

She has taken advice on board and added clarification to the text in her profile, although she's reluctant to remove the CIM from her Enjoys.

She seems a little 'different' (vive la difference?  :unknown:) but I'd actually like to fuck her, she has a banging body for someone who apparently, is nearly as old as moi!  :scare:

I don't think she ever leaves dear ol' Glasgae though?

Definitely do some extensive reading before you take the challenge.  :lol: ;)

Offline youngatheart

OK, sexy frenchgirl has replied.

She says she does 'CIM with a condom'.

I've also just told her what Snowballing is. Perhaps she thought that was a nice weekend in Val d'Isere?  :unknown:  :lol:

CIM with a condom means she is a lying cunt!!!

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Davey Dykes

Thank you for resurrecting this thread with your valuable contribution after a month and a half.  :rolleyes:

Online Colston36

Thank you for resurrecting this thread with your valuable contribution after a month and a half.  :rolleyes:

And why all the aggression? She's just a bit clueless about language.

Offline Davey Dykes

And why all the aggression? She's just a bit clueless about language.

I'm assuming you've quoted the wrong person.

Offline Name Not Found

Thank you for resurrecting this thread with your valuable contribution after a six pack of Tennents Super :rolleyes:

Amended that for you to give a more likely scenario  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Just what I was thinking, and perhaps he ought to be shouting at her, not me  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline David1970

CIM with a condom means she is a lying cunt!!!

Who is this twat, been on this site for 6 years and managed 2 reviews :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Uncle Buck

Who is this twat, been on this site for 6 years and managed 2 reviews :dash: :dash: :dash:

Exactly as you say David...... He’s a twat.