Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Intel on Chinese massage Egham  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Muff licker

Anyone got any intel on Chinese massage Egham

External Link/Members Only

They work from a private house near to the station and today apparently the girl is Chinese and 25 years old?

£25 quoted for 30 minutes and £80 (bit steep) for B2B

Apparently the Gumtree account has been active for 5 years

Offline Jonestown

I think this might be an outpost of the crew that used to work out of a flat above a bookies on Hanworth Road, Houslow, used to be run by a notable Chinese girl, Sophie and her business partner, whose name I can't remember. If that's the case the £80 would have covered one hour B2B + HE.

Offline Muff licker

I think this might be an outpost of the crew that used to work out of a flat above a bookies on Hanworth Road, Houslow, used to be run by a notable Chinese girl, Sophie and her business partner, whose name I can't remember. If that's the case the £80 would have covered one hour B2B + HE.
Ok thanks for the intel i might try the £25 option and see what the quality of the girl is like

Offline funfun1900

Just confirming the previous post. Generally a good massage and very friendly girls so B2B can often lead to a bit more - RO, touching - but of course depends on the girl. Also have own parking space though parking on the road is pretty easy. Enjoy. There are specific reviews on some girls either on here or on other massage site.

Offline Muff licker

Just confirming the previous post. Generally a good massage and very friendly girls so B2B can often lead to a bit more - RO, touching - but of course depends on the girl. Also have own parking space though parking on the road is pretty easy. Enjoy. There are specific reviews on some girls either on here or on other massage site.
thanks for the info i just think £80 for B2B is a bit excessive

Offline advent2016

From my pre UKP diary £60 for BBBJ or VSWC

If this is the place in Rusham Road I went a few years ago and received a nice BBBJ from a Chinese girl with an amusing fake name. Other occasions I've had FSWC.  A bit strange, on subsequent visits the girl asked me to bring food as there wasn't any in the house except for onions and she wasn't allowed to leave until the end of her shift.

I've also seen the number on cards in newagents windows in Pooley Green or Egham high street.

Offline Muff licker

From my pre UKP diary £60 for BBBJ or VSWC

If this is the place in Rusham Road I went a few years ago and received a nice BBBJ from a Chinese girl with an amusing fake name. Other occasions I've had FSWC.  A bit strange, on subsequent visits the girl asked me to bring food as there wasn't any in the house except for onions and she wasn't allowed to leave until the end of her shift.

I've also seen the number on cards in newagents windows in Pooley Green or Egham high street.
That's it they told me it was Rusham road i might give it a go seems good value for a BBBJ for £60 if the girls are young

Offline advent2016

This was 4-5 years ago. In my experience over the last few years service has gone down hill, price gone up and these places that used to be excellent follow the majority of AW where everything is an extra or an excuse to give mediocre service.

I look forward to a review to be pleasantly surprised.