Author Topic: Anyone seen Rachelli? Thinking of toftt  (Read 1542 times)

https://www.adultwork.com/5444949

Hey. Looking to see if anyone has seen this girl yet in the north east? Pricing looks a bit off but if she is a British born Asian that's right up my street and a rarity in this region.

Slightly questionable dispute in the AW feedback has me put off a but.  Just wanted to get any opinions here before I toftt.

HN

0 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline MME

Personally I'd have no problems TOFTT, those 'incall' rates look like 'outcall' rates - I have a feeling this is a mistake and she does outcalls only.

That previous disputed feedback wouldn't worry me too much either. Take a 30 minute punt (so you don't lose too much dough if it goes tits up) and TOFTT then let us all know how it went - it's all part of the thrill of this hobby....

Offline daviemac

Nationality - British
Primary Language - English,
Secondary Language - Latin
Ethnicity  -  Asian

Unusual combination.    :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:37:53 pm by daviemac »

I'd put a RB out an out call appointment for in a few weeks time and she'd bid at lower her stated rates. That's the first time she'd appeared my radar. Got her number and she'd sent me a pic on WhatsApp and she is very attractive IMHO. So I've accepted her bid and will see her in a few weeks time. Will review of course.

I'd put a RB out an out call appointment for in a few weeks time and she'd bid at lower her stated rates. That's the first time she'd appeared my radar. Got her number and she'd sent me a pic on WhatsApp and she is very attractive IMHO. So I've accepted her bid and will see her in a few weeks time. Will review of course.

Thats lucky for yah!

Able to give any more details ? Does she look more south east Asian or Indian Asian?

Thats lucky for yah!

Able to give any more details ? Does she look more south east Asian or Indian Asian?

She tried to sell him a house.

Estate Asian.

I'll get me coat.

Thats lucky for yah!

Not sure about being lucky as I've not had the meet yet!

I'd say she looks more east Asian though I'm no expert. But she may be mixed race as she looks like she may have a few Caucasian genes, but don't quote me on that.

Her profile photo seems to match up with the photo sent.

She would definitely get a second or third look if you were passing on the street.

My concern is she may be a bit young but she seems to be getting good reviews albeit on AW.

She says on her profile that she's happy to WhatsApp a photo, so just ask her.

Offline Sar-Major

She tried to sell him a house.

Estate Asian.

I'll get me coat.

Fuck ya coat, just pick a friggin window...........................  :P     :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Not sure about being lucky as I've not had the meet yet!

I'd say she looks more east Asian though I'm no expert. But she may be mixed race as she looks like she may have a few Caucasian genes, but don't quote me on that.

Her profile photo seems to match up with the photo sent.

She would definitely get a second or third look if you were passing on the street.

My concern is she may be a bit young but she seems to be getting good reviews albeit on AW.

She says on her profile that she's happy to WhatsApp a photo, so just ask her.

Did you meet this lass in the end? She’s just bid on a RB of mine for next week. Cheers.

Did you meet this lass in the end? She’s just bid on a RB of mine for next week. Cheers.

Hi no I didn't I'm afraid change of plan and personnel. Do still fancy seeing her though it won't t be for a while.
Good luck with your meet whomever you choose.