Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do The Reviews Need Reviewing...  (Read 7450 times)

Offline mattylondon

The best way to deal with wind up merchants is to ignore them.       :hi: :hi: :hi:
True. And so I shall.  :hi:

Stealthshagger

Would it be wrong to send dignitas gift vouchers?

Offline akauya

The best way to deal with wind up merchants is to ignore them.       :hi: :hi: :hi:

Oh... the irony of this post!  :lol: :lol:

Offline mh

Oh... the irony of this post!  :lol: :lol:

Coffee on screen moment for me too...  :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

but nobody ignores you do they? We are still waiting for your first report.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yes, he does sound very familiar. Now there was a poster who was an older geezer, who never punted and was always complaining about things? Nit picking things on threads and being generally argumentative.

And some of us often wondered what he got up to in that old folks home!  :D :bomb:

I think you are wayangding us up.

Offline Jimmyredcab

but nobody ignores you do they? We are still waiting for your first report.

The last time I looked I had six reviews online ------------------------ at least I don't see fat ugly pigs.   :hi:

Offline NightKid

Good idea in principle but the problem is that many prossies move about so the location may be out of date pretty quickly.

Still lets you know where she's been before, and that information can be useful.

vorian

It appears that SadGit has decided to stop posting on this forum.  :unknown:

Stealthshagger

Yeah it's tragic. I hope George Clooney brings this to the attention of the UN.

I wondered why I was happier today.

cockneybstrd

Nah he is actually gone on a punt today

vorian

Nah he is actually gone on a punt today

Fuck me I didn't know Katie Perry was in town offering A-levels for £100ph. Fair crack to him.

cockneybstrd

Fuck me I didn't know Katie Perry was in town offering A-levels for £100ph. Fair crack to him.

Nah he booked a service provider who posts here

Stealthshagger

Lea, Inna...or Michelle?

Fuck me, I hope she writes a bad review on him.

Gigabyte

cockneybstrd

He is getting pegged by Abdul as we speak

He said he wanted a young slim asian who liked anal

Gigabyte

:lol:

vorian

Nah he booked a service provider who posts here

You can't count Teen Kylie as an SP who posts on here, she got banned.

vorian

:lol: :lol:

Stealthshagger

Why isn't he back yet? It can't take that long to walk, can it? Maybe she walked on him.

Online hendrix

Ok, I actually nearly spat tea on my pc! :D

Stealthshagger

Is he genuinely seeing Michelle?

cockneybstrd

Stealth

I was taking the piss !

Stealthshagger

He must be seeing someone before he walks. In all seriousness, the great walker must have been making bookings to walk? I guess he has been using google as his search so he doesn't have his feedback amassed anywhere. It's a shame, I'd have loved to read it.

Offline CBPaul

Did anyone actually send him the Dignitas vouchers ?

Probably would have complained about having to buy his own one way ticket to Switzerland though.

vorian

I think he has gone, I will keep an eye out on PN to see if he joins, not quite sure how they would react to him on there, saying that he would never get past new member pre-mod anyway.  :D

Offline smiths

I think he has gone, I will keep an eye out on PN to see if he joins, not quite sure how they would react to him on there, saying that he would never get past new member pre-mod anyway.  :D

What makes you think he has gone Vorian? ;)

vorian

What makes you think he has gone Vorian? ;)

This is the first time since he joined he hasn't RESPONDED might be wrong of course he might just be away for the day but I have a feeling he won't be back.

Offline smiths

This is the first time since he joined he hasn't RESPONDED might be wrong of course he might just be away for the day but I have a feeling he won't be back.

His or her type usually return as they like the attention though, we shall see. I would expect them to go out in a blaze of abuse, the thick black type indicates a lot of anger and not being able to accept being criticised in any way. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe I upset him when I said -----------------

"You, my friend are either a Troll or a previously banned member, my guess is that you are being closely watched by Admin."

vorian

Maybe I upset him when I said -----------------

"You, my friend are either a Troll or a previously banned member, my guess is that you are being closely watched by Admin."

I think you may well be right Jimmy.

Offline mattylondon

He was probably put to bed early in the old folks home. I can assure you. He'll be back.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

He was probably put to bed early in the old folks home. I can assure you. He'll be back.  :hi:

I fear you are right ---------------------- but how long will Adam put up with him/her.    :hi:

Offline mattylondon

I fear you are right ---------------------- but how long will Adam put up with him/her.    :hi:
The temptation will prove too great, to go all out on the attack. He does sound very familiar.

vorian

The temptation will prove too great, to go all out on the attack. He does sound very familiar.

If he has not been here before, he certainly has badly misunderstood the group dynamics of this forum. Or any other forum for that matter.

Offline mattylondon

If he has not been here before, he certainly has badly misunderstood the group dynamics of this forum. Or any other forum for that matter.
They don't care for such things. If they did, you wouldn't have a prossie try to rejoin, for the 6th time.  The woman has a mental illness, which appears to afflict others who try the same.:rolleyes:

Sometimes they return to cause trouble, some genuinely miss it, as it can be addictive. I think others genuinely believe they can slip under the radar.  But older posters have seen it all before.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:36:00 am by mattylondon »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sometimes they return to cause trouble, some genuinely miss it, as it can be addictive. I think others genuinely believe they can slip under the radar. But older posters have seen it all before.

It is possible to slip under the radar but these idiots can't keep a low profile ----------- they soon go back to their default posting style and get spotted.   :hi: