Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the new 'Hornybitch2014' with record breaking rates only £40ph lol  (Read 2885 times)

Sammie pro

logged on this morning and seen this girl on first page next to me, i thought fucking hell how can i compete with '£40' ph.... well looked a her pfofile and then private gallery! She has brought the price of a 'punt' down to a new leval lol... whats your thoughts guys? x :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline jarrovian

Offline big p ne

£40 it should be for free  :scare:

Offline Jamiee92

logged on this morning and seen this girl on first page next to me, i thought fucking hell how can i compete with '£40' ph.... well looked a her pfofile and then private gallery! She has brought the price of a 'punt' down to a new leval lol... whats your thoughts guys? x :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Does she do bareback as well about 90% of the boro profiles do bareback scruffy bitches! Absolute desert...you must be raking it in Sammie

Offline Zeusthedoc

did she sit on it? that might be how she bought it down that far!

Offline Thrasymachus

Jesus christ that is grim.  You would have to pay me £40 to go anywhere near her.  I bet she smells of crisps too

Thankfully there are attractive and genuine people like Sammie working in the Teesside area.  I agree with what Jamiee92 said about Sammie raking it in.  There's not much competition in the area to be honest is there?

Offline Jamiee92

Jesus christ that is grim.  You would have to pay me £40 to go anywhere near her.  I bet she smells of crisps too

Thankfully there are attractive and genuine people like Sammie working in the Teesside area.  I agree with what Jamiee92 said about Sammie raking it in.  There's not much competition in the area to be honest is there?

You'd have to add a few more zeros to that 40 before I'd be tempted to fuck her

Offline maxxblue

You'd have to add a few more zeros to that 40 before I'd be tempted to fuck her

How many zeros?

Offline Thrasymachus

At least 3

Plus the stipulation that she keeps her top on and puts a bag over head

Offline Jamiee92

Plus the stipulation that she keeps her top on and puts a bag over head

That goes without saying mate

Offline balloon jockey

If she's a size 14, I've got a 14 inch cock!

Offline Jamiee92

If she's a size 14, I've got a 14 inch cock!

Another number that needs a 0 adding to the end of it

Offline Thrasymachus

sammie-middlesbrough (40)   31/03/2014 01:33   Seeking Services

Was asked by one of her clients to attend for a non sexual fetish.. attended, really nice clean house hornybitch is not a size 22, clean and a great laugh!

Hmmm.  So Sammie comes on here to slag her off and then yesterday went round to her house for a meet.  I wonder how Hornybitch2014 would feel if she knew what you'd been posting about her 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:31:51 pm by Thrasymachus »

Sammie pro

wasnt slagging her off at all via here, was just asking what the guys thought of such a low fee so on!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:09:07 pm by Sammie pro »

Offline Zeusthedoc

no such thing as bad publicity, right?

Offline Jamiee92

wasnt slagging her off at all via here, was just asking what the guys thought of such a low fee so on!

What's her Aw so I can see her fb

OldAdmin

I banned her because she's annoying me with her touting posts in past few days (around 5 deleted) and then constantly reporting this thread asking for it to be deleted, and now claiming her account has been hacked.