Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of a stupid question but any help would be great  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Bigb990

Hello guys, so I know I haven’t posted anything up like reviews, which I will change, but here it is..
so I have a few times been down Empress Road and picked up a few hookers, and some of there gave there number out so I can see them in the day. Because i got a new phone and lost the numbers. By any chance dose anyone have any Southampton empress road hookers numbers? I know this is a long shot but I can’t get back out there at night so get the numbers again.

Any help would be amazing, thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hello guys, so I know I haven’t posted anything up like reviews, which I will change, but here it is..
so I have a few times been down Empress Road and picked up a few hookers, and some of there gave there number out so I can see them in the day. Because i got a new phone and lost the numbers. By any chance dose anyone have any Southampton empress road hookers numbers? I know this is a long shot but I can’t get back out there at night so get the numbers again.

:sarcastic: ha ha ha will you fuck.

Offline HawkG

How the fuck can someone, in 2020, not be able to copy numbers from an old phone to a new one? Even if you lost/broke the old one first? 

I'm not suggesting you'd use your family account to store such numbers, but you can have a free icloud/google account to store your numbers. You don't need to give them any real info

Offline HawkG

I haven’t posted anything up like reviews

To be fair, you've only been a member for three years.  Three years.

Offline Bigb990

Cuz I when from an Android phone to iPhone, and I definitely deserve the flack for not doing reviews, but that will change this year.

Offline chunky monkey

Cuz I when from an Android phone to iPhone, and I definitely deserve the flack for not doing reviews, but that will change this year.

So let me get this right
You've moved from an android phone to an iPhone
I presume means you still have the old android phone in a drawer, otherwise you'd have said that you lost or broke the old phone not 'moved from'
Anyway your contacts will be in one of two places
1) On your SIM card - obviously not if you took it with you or the contacts would have come with it
2) On your old android phone, which is most likely given that it's highly unlikely they're on the SIM. This is easy enough to check, you don't even need to slip a SIM in they will still be there

Offline webpunter

I definitely deserve the flack for not doing reviews, but that will change this year.

So let me get this right
This thread is utter shite  :bomb:
Where is a moderator when you need one ?  :dash:

Offline Chorley

Yet another bullshit thread! :dash: :dash: :dash:
Mods need to get rid of these idiots.

Offline contentguy

Yet another bullshit thread! :dash: :dash: :dash:
Mods need to get rid of these idiots.

Schools go back soon

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

:sarcastic: ha ha ha will it fuck.

Why don't you make the first move? Contribute to the site, help some other punters out, post up reviews of all the girls who's punted in the last 6 months and we'll see where that gets you. Otherwise you come across as some dodgy bloke trying to collect private numbers from street girls.

You a pimp?

Offline MrMatrix

Offline shaunogg

OP wins the 'prick of the week' award

Offline Charlie Chalk

OP wins the 'prick of the week' award
TBH, he’s setting the bar reasonably high for the “prick of the month” award and might be in with a chance of a podium place in the annual awards!

Offline MrMatrix

TBH, he’s setting the bar reasonably high for the “prick of the month” award and might be in with a chance of a podium place in the annual awards!
True , but Apu on another thread is clearly after the title as well. :hi:

Offline getsbettereverytime

:sarcastic: ha ha ha will it fuck.

Why don't you make the first move? Contribute to the site, help some other punters out, post up reviews of all the girls who's punted in the last 6 months and we'll see where that gets you. Otherwise you come

Might be a bit tricky to put up links in his reviews if they are of imaginary street girls!

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

It’s a simple no, you can’t have the numbers as it would be a breach of GDPR.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Charlie Chalk

True , but Apu on another thread is clearly after the title as well. :hi:

Yes, ive just been reading that thread! What a tool.

Offline scutty brown

try 01962 841534

they can book most of the streetgirls for you

Offline DrConners

try 01962 841534

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

By any chance dose anyone have any Southampton empress road hookers numbers?

Stalker alert   :wacko: :wacko:

Asking for her phone number might get you banned

Offline myothernameis

try 01962 841534

Hello hello hello  :D :D :D :D