Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue, Sai Romyen Thai Massage - Elm Park  (Read 3815 times)

Offline ram57

This review is for a massage last week.

Website (Gumtree) External Link/Members Only

Price: £45 for 60 minutes massage
Services: Massage, HE (+£30)

Rang and booked a 1hr massage to try out the establishment under new management (previously Thai Relaxation Therapy).   Paid for 1 hour and shown into smallish room with wall mirrors and 2 parallel wooden bars suspended above a futon.  Following the experience of another reviewer on this site I asked if I should leave trunks on and was instructed to take everything off.  Stripped, lay down and was joined by Sue (or possibly Soo), Thai lady, chatty, around 40.  She began by asking if I liked hard or soft massage -  ever the middle of road I opted for medium.  She began the massage using her feet to work into my muscles while balancing herself on the aforementioned bars.  This was good and I particularly enjoyed her using the soles of her feet to massage the soles of my feet.  She followed this with the more conventional use of hands, again good, and included stretching her clothed body over my naked torso.   Asked If I wanted extras we agreed to HE, and I tried to haggle over the price, but she stood her ground on 30.   She knelt between my legs delivering the extra with both hands.  This was unhurried and relaxing.  On conclusion she cleaned me up and I took a quick shower before departing.

Overall a good experience, although the pricing is a little higher than local competition in Romford.

Offline dieseldriver

Was there any chance she might have for extra £'s given OWO of FS?

Offline ram57

There's always a chance, but I didn't ask her, so cannot confirm what else might be on offer.