Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE JENNY GIRL - Was West Drayton now Uxbridge  (Read 2085 times)

28 review(s) for DREAM JENNY GIRL (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Haven't added to my reviews for a while so thought I'd better be a good boy and post about Jenny, a new favourite of mine.

So she was a few minutes away from West Drayton station, which was ideal for me and only a 20 minute train from Paddington. However she is now in a residential road in Uxbridge. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the station and a 3 minute walk from Sainsbury's car park. The house does have a large driveway. However, if you don't like parking too close I would recommend Sainsbury's, you can can park there for up to two hours I believe and the road she is on basically has no free parking during weekdays.

The girl
In my opinion, she is fucking fit. She's good looking, 19 (so she says). She has the best bolt ons I've ever gad in my face and mouth. Which is a big thing for me as I usually prefer naturals. These are soft and sit perfectly on her frame though. Slim, lovely arse and soft skin.

The action
£80 for 30 minutes and £20 for CIM (worth it)
DFK, slow and passionate, although on my last punt with her I was in a rush so we had more aggressive passionate kissing. Which was fucking hot. All my other punts have consisted of a decent BJ with CIM. Every time she has made me cum from oral no hands (a big favourite of mine). Then after a 5-10 minute massage and then another round of OWO then fuck in CG with her tits in my face and intermittent DFK until second pop.

The CIM is decent too, I usually avoid paying for CIM as I assume they charge because they don't like it, resulting in poor effort. But hers is good. Takes it like a champ and waits for every last drop to leave my cock.

I understand that 2 pops in 30 minutes seems a bit much for some people but I can manage it and personally I think 2 pops (one in the mouth and one in sex) is fucking good value. With a hot teenager.

Anyway I'd better stop before this gets too fluffy.

I've been 3 times in about 2 months and will continue to go until she leaves the area or becomes shit (as they sometimes do).

Offline Movin_Dick77

Thank you for reviewing this young lady mate. I've been wanting to see her for sometime now, but prefer if she is in a hotel rather than a flat or house. How is the location? clean, safe, discreet? any signs of other working girls on location or scary ugly looking men??

Offline iq129

Thanks for the helpful review. I have hot listed her. Please let me know if she is a smoker and whether you could detect any trace of smoking in her breath. Thanks.

Offline Moneyd

Thank you for reviewing this young lady mate. I've been wanting to see her for sometime now, but prefer if she is in a hotel rather than a flat or house. How is the location? clean, safe, discreet? any signs of other working girls on location or scary ugly looking men??

It’s a house on a residential road. Seemed safe enough to me, no sign of a Sergei. I’m pretty sure she’s independent.

The road is fine, quiet enough and safe.

Offline Moneyd

Thanks for the helpful review. I have hot listed her. Please let me know if she is a smoker and whether you could detect any trace of smoking in her breath. Thanks.

I’ve seen her three times and only had a slight detection of smokers breath on one of the visits.

Offline TallnHung

Sounds great and can pop twice in the half hour so reckon good VFM too.
Another Hungarian who delivers too.  Is it something the learn at school over there?
Cheers :)