Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Sexy XXX hates her job.... Kingston area  (Read 1427 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5561964) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline alejang

I went to see this girl, coms were ok done via text. I paid 100 for an hour not before confirming the French kissing which she agreed. She is very good looking with a great body, small pair of tits with a nice ass. You can tell she goes gym. The tattoos confirm that is she in the pictures and have light eyes maybe green or blue. the problem with her was performance and attitude. she did French kissing for like 2 min kept saying things in her language and pulling faces, when I asked her what was wrong she said that her boss makes them do owo and French kissing. As soon as she said that I just put my cloths on and left. such a shame because she is pretty, those were 100 pounds down the drain for me. At least I took one for the team lol

External Link/Members Only

Offline alejang

moderator, this is supposed to be a negative review. can you change it please

Offline Gambitman92

Boss makes her do it?

Do you think she needs help or that she wants to do this job with the least amount of work but her pimp tells her to offer more otherwise she won't get clients?

Anyway, she may not hate the job, she might just hate some of the acts, a lot of (cheap) ee girls dislike kissing, ro and sometimes owo.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 12:16:28 am by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alejang

I think she wants the money, she mentioned that no one kisses in the rest of Europe so I suppose she has done the same job in other countries without offering the service. I don't think she needs help as she said she has a normal job in her country but does it for the extra money. she said she was going back to her country soon

Offline Gambitman92

Ok, thanks for replying. So she's trying to do the least amount of work, but if she dislikes kissing then thats ok imo, her choice. Sounds like she might be worth a p&d.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline The droff

At the top of Adultwork page it says Polish and at the bottom it says Czech.

Offline bhudda

Ok, thanks for replying. So she's trying to do the least amount of work, but if she dislikes kissing then thats ok imo, her choice. Sounds like she might be worth a p&d.

If she doesnt like it then she (or her pimp) shouldnt be advertising it

Offline alejang

I know. I dont mind when I know beforehand what to expect, but i did ask her as soon as i meet her.... luckily we have this site that somehow protect us from this scammers .....

Offline AxC

Was this the flats next to Sainsburys by any chance?

Offline alejang

Kt4. I dont remember seeing a sainsburys

Offline Cooldick

She must be trafficked in here that's good you just pick up your clothes and left.poor girl

Offline alejang

Hmmm that's not the impression I got really. She does want the money. Plus she did say she comes here make money and then come back....I think the only victim here was me he he

Offline Royd30

Agree the only victim here was you...we punters certainly get cheated at almost every opportunity......but we still go on...you got to in it to win it....

Offline king tarzan

Agree the only victim here was you...we punters certainly get cheated at almost every opportunity......but we still go on...you got to in it to win it....

You got to be alert and aware as a 🦊 and have the agility of a 🦁🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊to avoid being scathed.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Bornslippy

Don't feel too sorry for her, if she keeps returning.....looks fit though...

Offline petermisc

From my frequent visits to Prague, a lot of Czech working girls don't kiss, and those that do usually charge extra for it.  Those girls that include kissing as part of the "standard package" are usually imports.

Offline king tarzan

Don't feel too sorry for her, if she keeps returning.....looks fit though...

Good 🐅 thought 🥊🥊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.