Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa Bristol  (Read 2093 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Goodlord

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Saw Lisa before Christmas. She had an offer for 45minute meet for £90.00 instead of £100.00. As I had been let down the previous day thought I would give Lisa a visit and like a 45 min meeting as I tend to be a one pop guy.

Telephoned and set up meeting for later in the day. Text arrived with Harbourside postcode. Arrived about 10 minutes early so texted to let Lisa know, she came straight back saying she was ready and apartment details. This turns out to be a popular venue for visiting Polish girls and had been to it previously.

Lisa opened the door and led into the bedroom, all neat and clean. I Han mot seen Lisa before and was not disappointed. She is as her profile and has a great body. Greeted with a kiss and sorted the paperwork.

The only negative was that the boiler was not working so a quick cool shower in the en suite bathroom again all clean and tidy.

Came out and Lisa was on the bed wearing nice matching underwear. Straight into light french kidding which works for me and lots of exploring of bodies. Moved onto OWO but was made clear no CIM. ( extra)
Enjoyed her technique. Reverse oral and cover on for mish, cowgirl and doggy. Decided to go for CIM finish and paid the extra. All in all an enjoyable session. Quick clean up, chat and out the door just over 45 minutes. Totally unrushed and probably  see again.