Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyrawanks/MissTyrawanks - Swinton  (Read 4083 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551414) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for TyraWanks (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5859244) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline web94

Tyrawanks/MissTyrawanks Link
External Link/Members Only

When
I saw her on 06/12/2019 around 7pm

Where - Incall
Her room in well known Swinton House

Meet Price
£80 for 30 Mins

About Her
Super down to earth girl. Her age on her profile says 21 and I would agree with that. She is mixed race and I would say size 6/8 (she is slim).

Communication
Communication was great on the day. (I have been trying to see her since June/July but I was always catching her when she was finishing) So I sent her a text and finally, I had managed to catch her at a good time! An hour later we were meeting. I said this in my last review, I always like to let the girl know what I would like from the meet in the text, just to make sure that it matches what their profile says. On this occasion everything was perfect! She does everything on her likes.

Summary of the Meet
On to the meet, I arrived on time and text her when I was outside the house. It took her about 3/4 minutes to reply and answer the door. When she opened the door I was so excited! It has been months trying to meet her and she was worth the wait. She is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen on AW! Being 26 myself It's always exciting when you meet someone similar age to you. The first impressions were amazing! She was dressed in stockings and a short dress I couldn't wait to get the paperwork out of the way. We had a little chat and got into some very good DFK. I don't what to go too graphic and too much detail but the meet was outstanding. Her OWO skills are amazing, she tasted amazing! You can tell she loves her job!

DFK, OWO, Oral on her, Protected Sex (Mis, Doggy, Cowgirl) and CIM were all on offer to me.

Rating
Looks 10/10
Personalty 9/10
Communication 6/10 (Trying to catch her at a good time has been hard for me but worth the wait)
Meet 10/10

Would I return?
Yes, I would return but the only downside is catching her at a good time. She also deletes a profile a lot so just remember her name because when she comes back she will use the same name.

Offline Clitheroelad

Is this the aame Tyra who works / worked at Sheridans ?

What was the location ? Was it Sheridans or a different premises ?

Why do the photos of her suggest the cock in question doesnt have a condom on it ?

Offline Bigdave2000

Why do the photos of her suggest the cock in question doesnt have a condom on it ?

Looking at the 1st pic on her profile I would say there's a condom on there, you can just see the edges at the bottom of the devil face.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:17:03 am by Bigdave2000 »

Offline Clitheroelad

Looking at the 1st pic on her profile I would say there's a condom on there, you can just see the edges at the bottom of the devil face.

Fair enough. Mu eyesight isnt as good as it used to be 😃

Offline Kool Keef

Is this the aame Tyra who works / worked at Sheridans ?

What was the location ? Was it Sheridans or a different premises ?

Yep it is Tyra from Sheridans, I'm guessing it was the terraced house in Swinton a lot of brasses use.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:05:37 am by Kool Keef »

Offline antsz

is this the house Chloe and Angelia work from ?