Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Prive Agency - reliable?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Jeffe

Perhaps it’s just the New Years resolutions speaking but am tempted to try some new experiences punting wise. Am curious to try a bi male & female punt for example. Doing some research I found this agency who look like they might be able to accommodate this.

External Link/Members Only

But I’ve never used them myself and couldn’t find much intel on here.

Question is does anyone know if they are reliable etc.? They’re on the pricy side but figure might be worth pushing out the boat a bit for something like this

Offline king tarzan

Exactly same as other agencies other than website is far more el sophisticato
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

Web site more annoying than normal - that is an off-the-shelf look.  And much less info than normal. And they have the balls to post this sort of shit:
Hidden Image/Members Only
I mean WTF? (The price, the teacup near the silly fake boobs - wrong on every level.)

I'd suggest phoning up a better reviewed agency and asking them to sort you out.  They have all heard it all before.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 06:00:07 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Liverpool

Also the website isn't up to date. There are at least 2 girls (that I know of) who are currently out the country and so definitely not available as the website suggests.

Offline Jeffe

Hmm yes I had some doubts. Also spotted a girl who’s on some of the other sites like diva and top secret at £200 but £600 on prive  :wacko:

Might still take a chance but will give this some thought.

As ever appreciate the input from the forum  :thumbsup: