Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wana come to Bangkok with me joob joob, wallsend  (Read 3269 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Davidbond758

Hi all
So i decided to see this lass from viva st, as add seemed good and she offered plenty services so thought why not as most the other lasses i tried where not getting back. So text this lady got quick reply back and sorted a time, coms where good. Once got there was given door number and all seemed well. She opened door and it didnt seem the girl in the pics to me, however as was there thought might aswell go with it as she was similar to the lass in pics but i def dont think it was her however i could be wrong. I asked for hour massage with he as she said it was £80 on texts, when got there she was tryna upsell the 1 hour full service for £120. Her English was poor and i wasnt gona pay £120 to her so said just give me the half hr service which was £70 but included anal and cim. She put a towel on bed and i lay on front for a massage, the massage was ok at first then seemed bit repetitive and no teasing was going on, so it put a downer on the mood. Prob went on for 15 mins so i was about to complain as was wasting my time, but then she asked me to turn over. I told her i couldn't be bothered with sex and just to do oral, as she wasted most the half hour with a crap massage, she then starts cleaning my dick with a baby wipe proper trying to scrub it clean, when i was squeaky clean anyway. I thought to myself if your that ocd about hygiene why you offering owo then. Anyway she cracked on with the owo and to be fair was quite good, she got well into it and gave a decent bj. Cum in her mouth and she took the lot, then cleaned up. Then got started to get dressed and this is the bit that pissed me off, she got the towel i was lay on folded it up made some stupid flower thing with it and put it on the bed ready to use for the next client. So i pulled her, and said dont you wash the towels or provide clean towels, she then comes out with i wash it once a day, so basicaly she had one towel for all clients so her clients arnt getting a clean towel. So i said to her some next man is gona lie on that towel that ive been on and sweated on and you think thats ok do you, and you made me use a towel that another guy used. She then had no answer and forgot her English and got me to leave. So to sum it up,
Comms good
Girl 5/10
Bj good
Hygiene crap
I definitely would not use again, its disgusting she dont use fresh towels.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dashing

Number in ad: 07780076620 / +447780076620

Offline waynekerr600

Love it in the advert where it says 'i look actually like my pictures'  :D

Thanks OP for one to avoid.

Offline tynetunnel

Sounds like a typical Viva street experience. One I’ve never been tempted to experience. Thanks for the review OP  :thumbsup:

Offline cotton

Jeez she cant even be bothered to hide the fact shes using the same towel all day , thats brazen.  Altho hookers dont change the bed linen do they and thats kindof the same thing but changing a towel is just a reasonable expectation cos its so easy.

Offline yellowfever888

I got a lucky escape from her last night... She is using this

Specifically asked if it was girl from photo which she replied yes and it was definitely joob joob or whatever shes called from op's Web link when I turned up. Wasn't my cup of tea and walked.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 05:19:58 pm by yellowfever888 »

Offline Davidbond758

Lucky escape mate, wish i had done same. And shes a tramp to top it off i bet she prob dont even wash between clients if she cant be arsed to change a towel. I had to get the old detol soap out and have a good scrub when got home

Offline Satrover49

Looks great in aw pics, just shows the value of this forum once again. No chance I’d go anywhere near her now after reading the review. Thanks op.

Offline Funtime 1984

Well deserved negative . Sorry was a bad punt. BJ sounds like you enjoyed but the rest, poor!!

Offline enitram

This thai girl also operates out of Wallsend, and her AW number is very close to the one on this thread. Could it be they work from same flat, or perhaps this was the girl you saw?

Offline Davidbond758

I think it possibly was her yea, either way i wont be seeing any girl linked to this address in walsend its on my blacklist.

Offline yellowfever888

This thai girl also operates out of Wallsend, and her AW number is very close to the one on this thread. Could it be they work from same flat, or perhaps this was the girl you saw?

2 girls from the same address. I saw them both in my brief 2 minutes in the flat