Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara gumtree massage sunderland  (Read 3033 times)

Offline hebburnsimon71

External Link/Members Only

Had a free day and my regular was poorly so I decided to text Barbara. I had already read the negative review on here, but thought her pic looked ok and her text said £40 for half hour inc. HE . I asked if touching was ok and she replied "yes"
I arrived at the postcode in a small terrace of bungalows in sunderland. Got the number and knocked. 
Barbara was nice looking , I would guess late 50s , I was expecting a Canadian but she is from Eastern Europe and lived in Canada.
Nice house, nice room , bed feels wobbly but is safe and meant to swivel. Massage was ok, I've had worse. No teasing at all. Turned over she done chest and thighs the started on the HE. I had noticed her huge tits when she was bending over doing my thighs , so I reached for a feel and she was ok with it. She had a white top on with 2 buttons keeping the beasts in. I undid the buttons to reveal one of the best sets of tits I've witnessed, she said be gentle so I moved the bra to 1 side to reveal a perfect nipple. Not long after I blew my load.  A few baby wipes were passed then I was left to dress and offered a glass of water.
Nice enough lady ,cracking body, just not erotic enough (if that's the right words) for me to return again. It was one of those days when on your way home you wished you had booked somewhere else.
If she offered more I'd be there every week

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 04:27:31 pm by hebburnsimon71 »

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Both reviews added together suggest it's a no from me.

Offline Disco dave

Offline Tonguetwister85

Hi mate I’ve been off scene for more than a while and just lurking... been wanting a massage n tug local a while! Seems like a neg from me so not swaying me either like the rest of gents! You have a neutral, what would make it a positive for you? Thinking I’d give a try if you had any ideas why it’d be positive! I know lads 1 review and all that but had nowt to review to give you lot  :dancegirl:

Offline hebburnsimon71

For me, leaving the house thinking that was worth it!  Would warrant my positive 
No teasing, HE was kind of robotic. Nothing sexy about it. She wears proper message whites, trousers, so even though touching is available, it's just light touching . No mini skirts act. To be fair to her. If this was a legit message it might be a positive. But as she offered HE and touching on 1st text to me , I had hoped for more of a sexy massage.
I wont return
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:10:00 am by daviemac »