Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks Guys  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Bogof60

Found myself in that Fine City this morning with a narrow punting opertunity.
Saw one with phone number on display not too far away and thought YES.
Had the sense to check on here first and found a host of Red ones.
Punting budget still intact and probably my self worth as well.
So it's a big Thank You to all you Norwich contributers for saving me from my impulse Punt.
 :drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hey Bogoff,

That's what makes this site work, looking out for each other, and reviewing good and bad so others can avoid the poor ones, and spend money wisely and see the good ones. It's like trip advisor for WGs! But only as good as the contributions, and I see you have many reviews, so  more than happy to help out a fellow punter of your calibre.

I'm going to have a read through some of your reviews, as Norwich is poor at the moment,  so a trip your way may be required.

Offline TheMurloc

Hey Bogoff,

That's what makes this site work, looking out for each other, and reviewing good and bad so others can avoid the poor ones, and spend money wisely and see the good ones. It's like trip advisor for WGs! But only as good as the contributions, and I see you have many reviews, so  more than happy to help out a fellow punter of your calibre.

I'm going to have a read through some of your reviews, as Norwich is poor at the moment,  so a trip your way may be required.
Yeah was here for new year and found a barren wasteland much akin to Sheffield right now. I'm having to enter civvy territory and it's costing me more time and money

Offline sunnyj

Thanks Bogof60 for your reviews. I have seen few based on your positive reviews and enjoyed it and avoided few based on your negative reviews.  :hi: :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:13:43 pm by sunnyj »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"Yeah was here for new year and found a barren wasteland much akin to Sheffield right now. I'm having to enter civvy territory and it's costing me more time and money"

Bugger! It seems that most all of East Anglywold is sinking as far as punting is concerned?

I'm very surprised that places like Norwich and Ipswich are that affected this isnt just because some grils arent back from their Xmas holliday?

No idea these days what civvies cost but at least with a WG you know what it is going to cost if you can find one of course!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 06:42:35 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline TheMurloc

No idea these days what civvies cost but at least with a WG you know what it is going to cost if you can find one of course!
Average date costs £40-£50 lasts a few hours and it’s not guaranteed you’ll get your leg over on first few dates. And that’s  if either of you even want a second date especially as any ladies on dating apps are very creative with photos and that’s even before the fecking filters from snapchat

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Average date costs £40-£50 lasts a few hours and it’s not guaranteed you’ll get your leg over on first few dates. And that’s  if either of you even want a second date especially as any ladies on dating apps are very creative with photos and that’s even before the fecking filters from snapchat

Hmm.. not been on and "civvie" dates for some time now got really lucky with one but that was a few years ago now excellent fun whilst it lasted but..

A sixty almost Seventy year old chasing around ladies in theri 20's not that likley! ones my age well the few I've come across are always full of the woes of what that barstaed ex husband did "do you know he was seeing girls who were old enough to be his daugthers"

So well err perhaps not, but odd isnt it that young SP's tend in my experence to like older punters as they are better at what they do weith all that experence they've had over time!