Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Weather - WG fully booked  (Read 1796 times)

som2083

I tried call few some them yesterday and today

Most of them are busy isn't normal?

Offline ForrestGump

Today, like everyone else, they're probably wanting to be out and about in the sun. :cool: But y'day... :unknown:

abdul

Depends where is your favourite lady, if she is in Brighton I shall say you can find a queue from London to Brighton which is sometimes normal. ;)

Andre 3000

Yeah AW is pretty dead today. And as it's mothers day tomorrow I expect the same. Lets hope the WG's spend a lot of money and need a quick top up come monday.  :D

som2083

Yeah AW is pretty dead today. And as it's mothers day tomorrow I expect the same. Lets hope the WG's spend a lot of money and need a quick top up come monday.  :D

Thanks. That make sense now

Just too bad I am horny these 2 days  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The nice weather does tend to make us that much busier especially today as tomorrow most men will be stuck with their families be it the wife or their mother or their mother in law.
I decided not to work today but my phones are all still ringing non stop
Tomorrow will be even worse as not many will be working so those that are will be fully booked very quickly

Offline Qwerty

So when's the least busy time, i.e. all the girls wanting their phones to ring but nothing doing?

yorkshire123

The sun is out and so are the short skirts & skimpy dresses.
This puts ideas into our simple minds, where do we go.......PUNTING  :cool:

Offline Trenlover

The nice weather does tend to make us that much busier especially today as tomorrow most men will be stuck with their families be it the wife or their mother or their mother in law.
I decided not to work today but my phones are all still ringing non stop
Tomorrow will be even worse as not many will be working so those that are will be fully booked very quickly

Just makes me wonder how WG's are not making an absolute killing in this business. £1000 per week minimum or theres something wrong with you.

Gordo987

Just makes me wonder how WG's are not making an absolute killing in this business. £1000 per week minimum or theres something wrong with you.

That's gross!  :)

Stealthshagger

The annoying thing is this. When it's nice weather the WGs like to be out n about enjoying it it seems. So we email during that time. They read them a bit later. No reply. Then when things are quite, they all of a sudden feel like responding to drum up business. In anything, if the seller is open but can't be bothered to reply, but then Contacts me at a later date when business is slow, I'm not going to use them. My blacklist has grown this weekend.

Some have replied yes to meeting, but have not replied to my follow up of when etc in order to do so.

Gordo987

The annoying thing is this. When it's nice weather the WGs like to be out n about enjoying it it seems. So we email during that time. They read them a bit later. No reply. Then when things are quite, they all of a sudden feel like responding to drum up business. In anything, if the seller is open but can't be bothered to reply, but then Contacts me at a later date when business is slow, I'm not going to use them. My blacklist has grown this weekend.

Some have replied yes to meeting, but have not replied to my follow up of when etc in order to do so.

Oooh, you are a hard bugger! Let 'em sweat is it? Fuck 'em I say - ah but isn't that the idea? :crazy: