Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caribbean Playmate dusty phone  (Read 589 times)

Offline contentguy

She’s back, has had a number of profiles over the years.
I saw her twice and regretted both meetings.
She’s continually updating her profile so she’s at the top of the search results.

Dusty phone syndrome I suspect, and deservedly so!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline jesterman

I saw her , and would definitely go back if the price was lower.
Price should be about 220 for 2hrs max.

Offline contentguy

I saw her , and would definitely go back if the price was lower.
Price should be about 220 for 2hrs max.

First time I saw her she was Divine Eve, it was lacklustre and she lost interest after the first pop.  Then she retired.

Second time I saw her was a few years ago, I didn’t realise it was the same SP.
My recollections of that occasion are: don’t touch tits they’re sensitive.
Lots of Shhhh keep the noise down, don’t want the neighbours to hear.  That was just general conversation before the action.

Very forceful BJ and refused to ease off when I requested, then she lost interest as if her job was completed 15 minutes into an hour punt.  She wasn’t the freshest either, but it was hot and she is a big girl.

I probably caught her on an off day, twice.  But was getting frustrated when she kept on modding her profile so she was at the top of my search, reminding me of the 2 hours I paid for and lousy 40 minutes I received.

Good luck on your next punt with her.

Guy

Offline jesterman

I guess we can each only report what our experience was like,  mine thankfully was far better.
I did do a review so wont repeat all of it here.
In a nutshell,  she did ask me to be quiet on approach to the flat as the front door is very close to next doors front door, fair point as it was,   but once inside no issue with noise.
I found her pretty,  very kissable,  lovely big boobs with no problem with me doing whatever i wanted with them,  nice fresh pussy with big chewable lips on which was fab.
All in all it was fine and I was very happy,  she did retire after I saw her, which she told me she was going to do as she was pursuing something else,  guess that didint work out as shes back here again.  Just a little overpriced for me right now thats all.