Author Topic: Stirling recommendations  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Steviegezz

Hi all.

I'm staying in Stirling for a while and was wondering if anybody has any recommendations?

Doesn't seem to be many options on adultwork and not even any gumtree ads for massages.

Cheers

Offline Name Not Found

If you can handle incalls, LittleLillyJones is hard to beat.  I've never found anyone else in Stirling worth seeing to be honest.

Offline Neverthere

If you can handle incalls, LittleLillyJones is hard to beat.  I've never found anyone else in Stirling worth seeing to be honest.
Like your suggestion NNF, I just couldn't get things lined up to meet her until a couple of weeks ago.
Just read your review on lilly, agree totally very young looking for her age but awesome service, no clock watch very easy going girl. If I could only get things lined up again myself I'd like a bit longer with her.  :thumbsup:

Offline Squire Haggard

Your best bet is a train to Edinburgh. Regular trains 40 - 50 min journey.

Offline MajorPayne

If you can handle incalls, LittleLillyJones is hard to beat.  I've never found anyone else in Stirling worth seeing to be honest.
External Link/Members Only

Approximately 35 minutes by train to Glasgow, so an alternative if you can't find anyone in Stirling.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 10:07:43 am by MajorPayne »

Offline MajorPayne

Like your suggestion NNF, I just couldn't get things lined up to meet her until a couple of weeks ago.
Just read your review on lilly, agree totally very young looking for her age but awesome service, no clock watch very easy going girl. If I could only get things lined up again myself I'd like a bit longer with her.  :thumbsup:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216046.0

Offline Name Not Found


Offline BaronVonProdger

These two are in Stirling at the moment, might be worth a look, Priscila gets a good write up, not so much Barbie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270204.msg2761348#msg2761348