Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXVANESSA HOTXX - Hatfield  (Read 5094 times)

16 review(s) for XXVANESSA HOTXX (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adenmc4

XXVANESSA HOTXX
Hatfield
1hr @ 150
External Link/Members Only
December '19

Texted Vanessa a view hours before to arrange and she gave me the post code. Comms were prompt, polite and easy. I doubt she answers herself as her English is not that good.

Arrived at ASDA in hatfield and texted for the flat number. It was the same flat I saw SandryCurly in this year. Big bed in a large room with lots of mirrored wardrobes. Large bathroom with a good shower.

Vanessa looks like her photos. I would put her around 35-40, smiling, pretty with a trim, firm but not toned body. Flat stomach and a firm bum. Certainly not fat. Her tits however are flat like a deflated balloon and droop but not off putting for me and have nice large responsive nipples to play with.

After sorting out the cash and a quick shower, we started with kissing and hands everywhere followed by an extended standing and then laying OWO on me. Not DT but very good. I then returned the favor and Vanessa has a small, clean pussy and made all the right noises. She then went on top for covered CG and RCG  which was very energetic. I then went on top for a while and finished in doggy. Another shower and left after 55 mins.

As stated her English is not very good but we had no trouble communicating and she had no trouble understanding my needs :)

Would recommend if you can get passed the flat breasts.

Offline bobby1973

nice review  :thumbsup:
would to see her but well out of my price range

Offline JoeyRamone

nice review  :thumbsup:
would to see her but well out of my price range

Same

Offline 20jay

....sign me out at 150 quid .. :hi:

Offline adenmc4

Seen Vanessa again recently in Stevenage this time. Had an even better time with her than last time - all other details the same including the price. Still pricey for the usual Russian lot but she is great fun imo.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:06:33 pm by adenmc4 »

Online simon07

Is she part of the Russian group or independent?

Offline adenmc4

I couldn't tell you I was just going by the prices on AW, sorry.

Offline justabj

I think she is now independant as does not use the Russian flats and when I last saw her she told where she would be when as to quite a few weeks in advance so it is her on the phone which is why she prefers text

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP this is one hot fun milf but sadly a Bobby too far.   :hi: