Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlours that offer FS  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Count Duckula

I am quite liking a (semi) decent massage these days and a HE

however sometimes i fancy a massage followed by a shag.

Had it once at sakua but not anywhere else.

any massage parlours where FS may be offered? pref lpool area

i understand this may be dependant upon the girl you see and building up a rapport/visiting a few times beforehand

Offline billy12345

Chabba in southport , need to see lisa or Jenny , £60 half hour , £80 hour only those 2 do it

Offline GingerNuts

Chabba in southport , need to see lisa or Jenny , £60 half hour , £80 hour only those 2 do it

£80/hour for FS?

Offline Twotall

Offline MajorPayne

This one?   
External Link/Members Only

Offline Johnbre

Angel Lodge in Kirkby - more FS than massage though

Offline JRWK

Lisa and Jenny at Chaba in Southport have always been very 'amenable'.
I remember my first visit there a year or so ago with Jenny, a good OWO was a standard extra without being asked. 

Massage tho was always non existent unless you saw Lisa
that's Lisa

Offline Count Duckula

thanks for replies so far ... so looks like a tip to southport

Offline Count Duckula

although scuttys review isn't encouraging

Offline scutty brown

although scuttys review isn't encouraging

Looks like a cross between Clare Short and Chief Sitting Bull, with an obsession to empty your wallet
None of the Southport thai shops offer any kind of realistically priced decent service

Offline JRWK

Lisa at Chaba isn't bad - in looks or service

My alternative suggestion would be Pink Peony in Liverpool, been reviewed many times on here - extras have been known on occasion to include FS (or would have if he'd taken his own condom)

Offline smit1234

Overpool Angels in Ellesmere Port offers FS. Slim pickings with the girls on offer though

Offline fbarge

Claire short - a blast from the past - I think id fuck her doggy - I like a girl with a big bottom to fuck

Offline Twotall

Lisa at Chaba isn't bad - in looks or service

My alternative suggestion would be Pink Peony in Liverpool, been reviewed many times on here - extras have been known on occasion to include FS (or would have if he'd taken his own condom)
I always take my own condoms to both Sakura and Pink Peony and get FS more times than not. Recently PP has been less successful and I wonder if they’ve become aware of the reviews on here and are being more careful about what’s on offer. Sakura has had similar crack downs in the past.

Offline Count Duckula

Overpool Angels in Ellesmere Port offers FS. Slim pickings with the girls on offer though

looks like its a fs parlour. not really what i am after. same end result but different vibe.

have had mixed experiences at pink peony. have had a feeling that maybe fs was on offer (from certain girls) but in the main feeling was he and b2b was as far as it went. if any particular girls there would be up to it and prefer not to say publicly please pm