Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine at Farnborough massage  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Dbi123

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Jasmine quite a few times now. She does have a number of positive reviews. Decided to give her a last visit in 2019. Massage is £45 for an hour. When i went in saw Jasmine in a miniskirt. She is in fact very beautiful with handful of boobs and nice ass. She grabs you by the hand and asks you what extra you want straightaway withOut any hesitation. I asked for b2b for £60. Massage is usually very good but the best part is the underreach between your bum cheeks. She does it quite sensually and have your little man awaken within a matter of minutes. Once you turn around she likes to lie beside you and fk with passion. She has very beautiful lips which feel very great to kiss. In a matter of minutes my penis erupted like a volcano with cun all over her legs. She is infact quite sexy the only drawback is that i cant get my dick in her amazing pussy. I guess we will just have to get used to those hands. But indeed she is very much fuckable. I could fuck her literally all night long. Anyways good experience if you like plenty of sensual touch from behind. Have a great new year guys! We shall punt even with more enthusiasm next year.

Offline contentguy

So why not post as a review?

How much in all, was B2B £60 extra?

Offline Steve_jones14

Do you know how long she was at Farnborough for?