Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a stunning companion  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Jboi2018

Hello , any recommendations for a stunning to the eye female, early 40s who actually looks the same as there pictures ? Well spoken and good company for a business trip.
Thanks in advance

Offline dryanse8

One lady instantly springs to mind.
How long is this business trip?
How deep are your pockets?

Offline king tarzan

Hello , any recommendations for a stunning to the eye female, early 40s who actually looks the same as there pictures ? Well spoken and good company for a business trip.
Thanks in advance

Wouldn't some super honey in her 20's be far far more fresh and yummy yum yum 😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅???
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jboi2018

One lady instantly springs to mind.
How long is this business trip?
How deep are your pockets?

Please send details, the pockets are as deep as they need to be  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Anyone thinking what i am ?
One bollox review & a load of linked posts
Then an even more bollox question FFS
Where is a moderator when you need one  :dash:
PS - not a bad try on some shite new thread

Offline scutty brown

Marta Roberts

Fits your criteria.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

That first photo is at least eight years old and appears to come from a fashion shoot for a Russian (or Polish?) lingerie and hosiery fashion house
It also seems to be one of the most bootlegged fashion photos on the web

External Link/Members Only

the photo on that page is date July 2014, but there are dead links elsewhere going back two years earlier

Second photo appears to belong to a girl in Zurich named Alisa
no knowing how old the pix are
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 11:36:22 pm by scutty brown »

Offline dryanse8

I'll bow to your knowledge on the first photo Scutty, but the lady in both the pics is Marta.
The second photo is/was her bedroom. Nice memory for me as I took great satisfaction filling her mouth from the same side of the bed.

Offline scutty brown

Just noticed that Zurich site has blurred the face on the second photo, so its not impossible the whole profile set was nicked from your girl
The first photo clearly is old though

Have you got a link to where you got them?

Offline dryanse8

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 11:45:17 pm by dryanse8 »

Offline scutty brown

now we've got an interesting problem

the photos on the Marta Roberts site are watermarked while the Swiss site ones aren't
Both have hidden faces
At face value the Swiss ones are closer to the original source yet you say you know the girl. Very confusing

Offline dryanse8

Scutty, I saw this lady once about seven years ago. Really good looking and offered a very polished and sensual service. Alas not cheap either. She mentioned then that she was almost 34 so that would fit in with the (noticeably quiet) OP's request for around 40 years, stunning and a travel companion.

Offline scutty brown

Makes you wonder if she actually has two distinct identities, one UK and one Swiss based

Offline Jboi2018

Thank you , unfortunately not to my taste I think I may of found one , I’m off for a trial run on Friday I’ll keep you posted