Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4U xx - Brentford - Deepthroat big tit Hungarian MILF  (Read 9774 times)

30 review(s) for Ella 4U xx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TallnHung

Brentford private house, secure and not overlooked.
Down a slight alley to the back of the property but seems safe enough.
Though I got a whiff of pot when I walked in but not overpowering.
Shower is standard punting flat but water hot and it is fit for purpose.

The Lady.
Definitely the lady in the pictures.
Short, I’ d say about 5’2 max.
Curvy in a BBW way, nice big tits, big ass and quite a unit.
Didn’t remove her negligee fully as I guess she is a bit worried about the gut.

The Deed:
£50 for Half Hour.
Lubed cock massage, very deepthroat OWO blowjob, titfuck, sex in mish, cum once.

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Detail:
What is is with Hungarian MILF’s and deepthroat?  They always seem to deliver.

After a bit of a punting hiatus whilst shagging a fuckbuddy from Fabs I texted Ella who has been on my to do list for a while. I was passing about an hour before I wanted to meet.  I was a bit worried by zero feedback on AW but a quick search here confirmed someone had a decent deepthroating from her so I figured in for a penny on for £50 of punt. 
It must be her who answers as her English isn’t great but somehow got along well enough.  Took 2 asks to get an address and then needed to ask again for postcode so be prepared to not get a quick response.
Arrived around on time and was told to come over.  Was dark but felt safe, feels like its a made to punt place, 2 bedroom but didn’t hear or see anyone else come and go.

She opened the door and she is short, even mentioned it right off, though I am quite tall.
Ushered into the bedroom and confirmed 30 mins for £50.  Handed over the cash and was given a towel when I asked to shower as I’d been at work all day and was hoping for OWO.

Showered and came back in.  Towel dropped and beckoned onto the bed, think she was up for giving me a massage but I put cushion behind me, sat up and she said ‘Ok then, cock massage’.  Think it was strawberry lube and she started a nice cock and balls massage and before I was semi went for the blowjob.  Easily swallowed my cock whole and as I got harder was surprised that it stayed all in her mouth and deep down her throat.  I've a decent sized cock and she was one of the few I have had that took the lot, she even seemed to enjoy it commenting on my size and really going for some cock worship.  This lasted about 5 minutes and she asked if I wanted a fuck and I just asked for more head, the view and feel was great, at which point she got between my legs and really went for the throating.  She gagged a couple times and slapped her face and tongue with my cock all the time maintaining eye contact.  This lasted about another 10 minutes with variations of speed, depth, in the corner of her mouth, between her tits whilst she continued to suck me and pretty much a full set of PSE style oral whilst I played with her tits and bullet like nipples that get very hard.
I hadn’t had a wank for an age or I would have let her continue but was up for a fuck so when she asked I nodded and she got the condom on with her mouth and asked me how?  With big tits I love a bit of mish so went for that. She put the pillow under her arse, legs wide open and beckoned me in.  I slid in and she grabbed my hips and pulled me in right to the balls.  She seemed up for some hard fucking so that’s exactly where I went and enjoyed sucking her tits while she seemed to enjoy getting slammed balls deep.
Soon enough I was ready to cum and filled the bag.

She cleaned me up, some limited small talk about parking and traffic, I dressed and left, balls empty and happy at around 35 minutes so no clock watching and the shower didn't come out of my time..

So, I guess you already got the idea I enjoyed it and will be back, straight onto my Repeat HL. 
If I’d had a walk an hour before I’d have gone for the full 30 mins of head but feeling the sap rise I really fancied a fuck. 
She didn’t kiss, though I didn’t try, I just wanted head and some big tits to suck on which is exactly what I got.  Well worth a £50 half hour and for those who want a great blowjob a 15 minute quickie might do it for you.

Offline TallnHung

Yeah it's those that made me go have a look.
Wouldnt have bothered otherwise given 0 AW feedback.
Always trust here over there any time :)

Offline unus669

Good review TH

What’s the nearest station to this WG? I do fancy some DT :D

Offline joe diddley

Booked her some while ago when she was in Dollis Hill. Got to the flats where she was working and called again for the exact address at which point I encountered radio silence with no subsequent explanation. Be warned.

Offline Chattymatty88

Haha you’re right about the Hungarians being very good at deepthroat sounds similair to my meet with  sweet lola in Ilford very good deepthroat skills

Offline dooby111

I agree on Hungarians and DT but where they tend to be larger ones who do that - where are the young slim hungarians who DT???  :wacko:

Offline unus669

I agree on Hungarians and DT but where they tend to be larger ones who do that - where are the young slim hungarians who DT???  :wacko:

Try ViragDT, when she’s about  :thumbsup:

Offline dooby111

Goof call on Virag - shame she has gone up to 200 quid now.....i guess i really should try though.

Any others at a lesser rate for us mere mortals??  :(

Offline Wadebridge

Brentford private house, secure and not overlooked.
Down a slight alley to the back of the property but seems safe enough.
Hi TallnHung. Good review, thank you. Glad you enjoyed yourself fella.
:hi:
May I ask please, is Ella4U reasonably close to Brentford rail station,  say 5 mins walk? I don't relish using my car and  meeting all those to tail traffic jams.
I saw her a few years ago at a flat in Dollis Hill as LittleMissElla4U. Punt arranged spontaneously on the day and slight delay getting to see her, it was a few minutes after my allotted time, so obviously handled back to back punters back then, but she delivered a fantastic punt.
She imparted an excellent back and body massage with sensual, tingling strokes and FS. The lovely lady made me come twice in my £80/h punt. I can count on one hand the WGs I've visited that have invested both the time and the inclination to achieve that.
She's a top girl.  :thumbsup:   
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TallnHung

Good review TH

What’s the nearest station to this WG? I do fancy some DT :D

Reckon Brentford but its a bus ride away, also Gunnersbury Tube again a bus ride away.
I drove so cant say I know the public transport around there much, sorry.

Offline TallnHung

May I ask please, is Ella4U reasonably close to Brentford rail station,  say 5 mins walk? I don't relish using my car and  meeting all those to tail traffic jams.
I saw her a few years ago at a flat in Dollis Hill as LittleMissElla4U. Punt arranged spontaneously on the day and slight delay getting to see her, it was a few minutes after my allotted time, so obviously handled back to back punters back then, but she delivered a fantastic punt.
She imparted an excellent back and body massage with sensual, tingling strokes and FS. The lovely lady made me come twice in my £80/h punt. I can count on one hand the WGs I've visited that have invested both the time and the inclination to achieve that.

Not sure on a 5 min walk as not 100% surw where the station is.
Just off the A4 under the M4 overpass if you know it. 
About 5 mins walk from that petrol station along the A4 under the M4 overpass.
Hope that helps.  Plenty parking, permit times end around 5pm I think?

Offline unus669

I made contact and she said the nearest station is South Ealing, she reckons it’s about 2 bus stops away, from where she works :thumbsup:

Offline Nz

Are the tits natural or fake?
How many times can you cum in the booking?

Offline TallnHung

The looked and felt natural to me.
Not sure of how many cum's, I came once in my 30 mins, best ask her...