Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilla - Haringey, TOFTT?  (Read 881 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5468372) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gambitman92

Profile is gone but posting this for ref incase she does come back, she had something bad happen to her by a Turkish punter, told me she's going back home and may return

Comms: 10/10, responds to texts fast, gived postcode then asks to call when there

Looks: overall 7.5/10, attractive girl, small bum, slim, 6.5 face but has one of nicest natural breasts I've ever seen, more bigger and fuller IRL than pics

Personality: 10/10, really kind girl, shy at first but then starts talking (a lot), very funny, isn't a time waster, I overstayed by 10 mins without knowing but she was chill about it

Venue: 7/10, nice building, clean bathroom, small bedroom with a big bed, no mirrors

Service: 8/10 (for me atleast) OWO, massage, protected sex

Very vanilla, very slow bj, doesn't DT or take it deep, does her own thing, but she will do it for however long you want, condom on, lube on her, mish, doggy then CG.

Limited likes, doesn't like kissing or RO

But I got what I wanted and it felt good. If RO and or kissing is a deal breaker then she isn't for you. And at £70 half hour there are others in the area who do it all.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:19:17 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ricosuave

Thanks for the review op, dont suppose you can share her number can you? No worries it's against the rules. Cheers