Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly-Rose - Halifax Town Centre  (Read 1504 times)

13 review(s) for !!Lilly-Rose!! (8 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initially arrange a meet with this one Destinyblue4U.  On the morning of our meet msgd with confirmation in the morning and she confirmed all was well.  Whilst en route I received a text cancelling due to ill health , Destiney was very appoligetic stating she felt unwell early morning but anticipated she would feel better later in the day but didn't feel any better at the time of our meet.  :cry:

Pulled over in a lay-by made a couple of phone calls form my car for a plan B but all went to voice mail.  I was about 20 min from home so drove back went to computer and looked around AW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In call Halifax town centre
30 mins £70

LR was showing green light and number showing and in my area.  I have previously contacted her with no response so put her in the bin, I was pressed for time as I had to be somewhere later in the day so thought I would give her another go.  Rang the mobile and it rang and rang then went to voice mail so hung up.  Within 15 seconds I received a text back saying, "Hey Lily Rose am vaialable in Halifax ----- apartments  HX1 --- would you like to see me for GFE?

Sent a reply saying "Yes I can be there in 15 mins"?   and then sent me the flat No saying see you 15 mins.  Some of the replies I received didn't correspond to my messages but it's the pimp responding "Barbie".

No time to message and disguss likes dislikes etc so thought I will see what she looks like when I arrive and decide 30 min or a 1 hr meet.
Arrived at location centre of Halifax, old victirian building converted into flats.  Plenty parking pay and disply on street, there was a few spaces on arrival so no issues with parking.  Parked right outside entrance and could see is was code entry to the main entrance.

Flats are in a quiet area of town there was a couple of blokes, Asian/EE outside talking as I placed parking ticket on dash.  Sat and observed for only a minute and then they both went to main entrance put code on key pad, opened the door and both walked in, the door was slow to shut so I quickly went to the door before it closed  and walked into the entrance, all I could smell was curry type food.

The flat No given was on the second floor, no lift so walked upto the flat.  Knocked quietly no response so knocked a second time.  Door opened as though by magic and I walked in, she greeted me with a side on face to kiss, not a good start.  :thumbsdown:  Facially she isn't bad looking but fucking hell she looked dishevelled as though she had been pulled through a hedge backwards!  :scare:

Hair was untidy, wearing the black imitation PVC dress (in her free gallery) which she was bursting out of, too small and didn't do her any favours, wolley hold ups (didn't hold up), one was hanging loose round one knee and the other down around her calf.  As she walked in front of me she had a weird walk as though she had a leg injury or limp of some sort, fuck knows didn't ask.  :(

She told me she had only just arrived at the flat a few minutes before me.  The flat was modern. clean with a livingroom/kitchen and a wall seperating the bedroom.  Walked into the bedroom and had a strong smell of cig smoke, I don't smoke and didn't want this on my clothing so put my clothing outside the room.  :thumbsdown:

She asked how long I wanted and told her 30 mins, couldn't remeber at time if she did 15 min or it would have been my choice, put the admin on a dressing table.  She laid on the bed as I undressed and found her pleasant to talk to and another good look at her face and found her quite good looking in a sort of way, not a stunner but not ugly either, just her presentation was appalling, no effort what so ever.  :thumbsdown:

Onto the bed and straight into DFK, nice and soft sensual style.  Her tits are huge and were bursting to get out of the dress which had a zip all the way down the fron which I zipped to the bottom.  The bra she had on had seen better days and didn't fit, it was too small for her large breasts and looked to be cutting into her breasts, so that came off.  Her body is not the best, she's quite chuncky (for a better word).

After a few minutes of DFK I sucked her large breasts with nipples that responded and became the size of traffic cones, a real mouth full.  She said I can tell your a breast man, I replied "No I'm a leg man" but looking down at her "not so hold ups" and the view, I thought might make an exception in this case!    :sarcastic:

LR then sat up went down and gave me oral which was good, not deep but nice action.  After a few minutes returned the favour, neutral taste and she responeded, gyrarting and making all the right noises, few minutes and she clamped my head whilst reaching orgasmn.  She laid there for a minute recovering, face flushed with both hands on her head.  :yahoo:

Checked my watch and I had 10 min left, didn't fancy fucking her just didn't do it for me, would have been there all fucking day, so asked her to give me a BJ with CIM, which she did enthusiastically.  After several minutes I eventually came and exploded into her mouth as she choked and coughed as my cum shot to the back of her throat.  She took every drop, I didn't see her spit out and she said "What you been doing saving it up"? and laughed.   I forgot to warn her I sometimes cum quite heavy!    :D

Passed me some wipes and cleaned me up, got dressed and left bang on 30 mins.

Positive side was she delivered with enthusiasmn and a pleasant girl.

Downside looked dishevelled no effort into her appearance, seen better dressed street girls, It's was for this reason I've given a Neutral.  If I can make the effort as a customer then so should they, presentation as well as performace is all part of the meet for me, so a bit of a let down.   :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't see again but she might be to your like   :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Good review mate, service sounds decent but I agree, presentation is absolutely part of what we're paying for.

Offline qarma

Sounds similar to an experience I had with her a few years ago in Bradford. I haven't, and won't, be going back but I had an OK punt with her. Like with you, there was a clear smell of cig smoke which is a real turn off for me and she sported the dishevelled look you also had.

Her tits are way bigger than they appear in her pics, which is a positive for me, and she's game enough but she didn't tick enough boxes. There's better out there for the same, or even less, money.