Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY MAROCCO X - Stanmore  (Read 2493 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5288543) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
5 review(s) for HORNY MAROCCO (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

somethingsomething22

Definately the girl in the pic, seems to work for herself.
Paid £50 for 1 hour ( special deal going on currently).

Comms by phone, speaks well enough English and location provided and found easily. (about 5 mins walk from stanmore station towards the high street)

She has amazing tits. Nice OWO, lots of eye contact and some good head bobbing action.
Did her missionary, great view of those tits bouncing up and down, doggy etc
Soft silky skin.

She is friendly and polite and personally find her facially attractive and cute.

Offline Fully Sated

Definately the girl in the pic, seems to work for herself.
Paid £50 for 1 hour ( special deal going on currently).

Comms by phone, speaks well enough English and location provided and found easily. (about 5 mins walk from stanmore station towards the high street)

She has amazing tits. Nice OWO, lots of eye contact and some good head bobbing action.
Did her missionary, great view of those tits bouncing up and down, doggy etc
Soft silky skin.

She is friendly and polite and personally find her facially attractive and cute.

Somethingsomething22 glad you had a good time. Could you please provide a link/contact details?

Offline MrBeano

I dont think I've seen a price of £50 for the hour on AW before, and one that that includes a lot of serivce, added to hl but shame shes a bit far.

Offline Steve2

She has had negative reviews on her previous profiles  :bomb:

Offline naz

I dont think I've seen a price of £50 for the hour on AW before, and one that that includes a lot of serivce, added to hl but shame shes a bit far.

If its to good to be true then it usually isn't.