Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Pussy  (Read 7609 times)

20 review(s) for jennifer pussy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Skylark

Jennifer Pussy
Wembley Central

External Link/Members Only

I wanted to wait a few days to write this review but I wanted to let people know while it was fresh in my memory.

Communication was really good, she texted me straight back with any relevant information I needed.
When I got to her address she sent me a text saying her buzzer was broke and told me to wait until someone living there passed to let me in, so I was waiting outside like a moron for about five minutes until a cautious looking old lady let me through, which was not bad at least I was in!

I found her apartment easily enough and when she finished hoovering she let me in.
Leading me into the bedroom I handed over the envelope, which had £69 in and she angrily said "What the fuck is this?, give me seventy pounds!" People might think I'm being cheap here but she says £69 for half an hour on her profile, maybe it's just a funny innuendo but if she wants £70 then why not put down £70!
I wasn't offered a shower or a drink, Jennifer just told me to take my clothes off and then ran off to another room where I heard her talking to someone else.

As I undressed I noticed the bin was full of used condoms and baby wipes, I appreciate she's a working girl and has many clients but it was pretty disgusting.

So then Jennifer came in naked, usually I prefer to undress a girl like a Christmas present but she had a pretty nice body so I was happy.
She slapped my cock and told that me she really liked it, because of how "small it was" I think was a joke :unknown:, and she also seemed to have a cold and kept wiping her nose on her hand which I was worried about but she 'reassured me' and said it was due cocaine overuse.
I did like her personality though, she was pretty crazy and I liked that and she was very was easy to talk to.

As we got onto the bed she said she doesn't kiss because she smokes, although on her profile she says: 'Q. . Do you kiss?    A. yes, definately, I think it'd be weird not to!' and she said she wouldn't give me OWO because I wasn't circumcised.

She lubed up, stuck a condom on me and we started with cowgirl, then me on top followed by doggy and it was going really well,  I was having a lot of fun with her and I came, but as soon as I came she got up and got dressed, this was 14 minutes in!
I told her I paid for half an hour and she said there's another client coming and needed to get ready, and while I dressed she was on the phone to another punter telling him she "doesn't do anal" and booked him in for an hour, I asked her if she'd kick him out if he came in a few minutes and she muttered something at me while she texted.

Anyway there's a bit of a rant, there's my first post! I had to register and write this because I feel people should know, I know she's got some fans and £69 isn't the largest amount of money but I just feel a little bit cheated.

Offline punk

sounds like a fucking coke head, dont she know most english still have a hood on their cock, its not fucking america.

abdul

Jennifer Pussy
Wembley Central

I wanted to wait a few days to write this review but I wanted to let people know while it was fresh in my memory.

Communication was really good, she texted me straight back with any relevant information I needed.
When I got to her address she sent me a text saying her buzzer was broke and told me to wait until someone living there passed to let me in, so I was waiting outside like a moron for about five minutes until a cautious looking old lady let me through, which was not bad at least I was in!

I found her apartment easily enough and when she finished hoovering she let me in.
Leading me into the bedroom I handed over the envelope, which had £69 in and she angrily said "What the fuck is this?, give me seventy pounds!" People might think I'm being cheap here but she says £69 for half an hour on her profile, maybe it's just a funny innuendo but if she wants £70 then why not put down £70!
I wasn't offered a shower or a drink, Jennifer just told me to take my clothes off and then ran off to another room where I heard her talking to someone else.

As I undressed I noticed the bin was full of used condoms and baby wipes, I appreciate she's a working girl and has many clients but it was pretty disgusting.

So then Jennifer came in naked, usually I prefer to undress a girl like a Christmas present but she had a pretty nice body so I was happy.
She slapped my cock and told that me she really liked it, because of how "small it was" I think was a joke :unknown:, and she also seemed to have a cold and kept wiping her nose on her hand which I was worried about but she 'reassured me' and said it was due cocaine overuse.
I did like her personality though, she was pretty crazy and I liked that and she was very was easy to talk to.

As we got onto the bed she said she doesn't kiss because she smokes, although on her profile she says: 'Q. . Do you kiss?    A. yes, definately, I think it'd be weird not to!' and she said she wouldn't give me OWO because I wasn't circumcised.

She lubed up, stuck a condom on me and we started with cowgirl, then me on top followed by doggy and it was going really well,  I was having a lot of fun with her and I came, but as soon as I came she got up and got dressed, this was 14 minutes in!
I told her I paid for half an hour and she said there's another client coming and needed to get ready, and while I dressed she was on the phone to another punter telling him she "doesn't do anal" and booked him in for an hour, I asked her if she'd kick him out if he came in a few minutes and she muttered something at me while she texted.

Anyway there's a bit of a rant, there's my first post! I had to register and write this because I feel people should know, I know she's got some fans and £69 isn't the largest amount of money but I just feel a little bit cheated.

Sorry bro you really had disaster.punt. Although she had a very fit body, I had almost similar experience with her I booked for 1hr it was a late night booking as she said on profile no extra I asked cim she said it is £20 extra, what the hell? Anyway I didn't pay any extra I got normal services was good anyway and she said she got another booking at 1.30am. When I left her house in my watch I had still 15 mins left. As you found her bin full of condoms and wipes I also agree how busy she is.

Offline spellbackwards

shame.. I had her on my to-do list. 

Perhaps she took umbrage at the £69. Stupid I know but WGs are sometimes very easily offended.

andrei

the price is 69 because most guys will just round it up to 70 when they pay, so she expects 70

she sounds pretty bad in most areas

Stealthshagger

It's a shame. With her looks and body she could be making a fortune if she weren't nuts.

abdul

It's a shame. With her looks and body she could be making a fortune if she weren't nuts.

Totally agree. Her body is a perfect no doubt. But rushing towards clients is total madness I shall say, I don't understand how she takes bookings one after one.

Offline akauya

Thanks for that report Skylark and welcome to UKP.

I had crazy Jennifer on my maybes list. Will probably remove her entirely from any of my lists. As for the bin full of used condoms... yeah we know they fuck many men during the day but it doesn't take much to clean it up after each visit. Not a good sign.

cockneybstrd

Totally agree. Her body is a perfect no doubt. But rushing towards clients is total madness I shall say, I don't understand how she takes bookings one after one.

She probably just chops out another line and then moves on to the next punter

Stealthshagger

I don't think they all get through that many men in a day. I have had regulars that have said otherwise, and some even declined a booking for that day because they never break a certain number in a day. Clearly as they were regulars, I liked their service etc but it did fit that that capped the number low, in Terms if what I knew saw and experienced.

I think a lot do go conveyor belt and hide behind the claim that all do.

James999

Leading me into the bedroom I handed over the envelope, which had £69 in and she angrily said "What the fuck is this?, give me seventy pounds!"

Fucking quality, obviously been studying customer service  :sarcastic:

She slapped my cock and told that me she really liked it, because of how "small it was"

She sounds fucking hilarious, I hope the sisterhood tell her about this report and she joins up and posts  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Thanks for that report Skylark and welcome to UKP.

I had crazy Jennifer on my maybes list. Will probably remove her entirely from any of my lists. As for the bin full of used condoms... yeah we know they fuck many men during the day but it doesn't take much to clean it up after each visit. Not a good sign.

To be fair to the girl, the used condoms may not all have been for that day, who knows how often she empties the bin? Some may have been festering there for weeks  :vomit:

Offline akauya

To be fair to the girl, the used condoms may not all have been for that day, who knows how often she empties the bin? Some may have been festering there for weeks :vomit:

Thanks for that mental image.............................................................................. not!  :scare:  :)

grandmaster-ram-rod

I love you gave her £69 , I have often wanted to give them the odd £9 in change, just to see what they would do, but am always to lazy to make sure I have the £9 in change

well done you, and sorry you had a less than good punt  :hi:

vorian

I love you gave her £69 , I have often wanted to give them the odd £9 in change, just to see what they would do, but am always to lazy to make sure I have the £9 in change

well done you, and sorry you had a less than good punt  :hi:

She was probably pissed off about the coins as her dealer only takes notes and blowjobs of course.

Stealthshagger

Now I have the idea I am tempted to get the fee in coppers from the bank before my next punt....

grandmaster-ram-rod

Now I have the idea I am tempted to get the fee in coppers from the bank before my next punt....

may I watch you give it to her, and havea plan B like an ambulance waiting outside :)

vorian

I might be wrong or it is a urban myth but I think I heard about someone trying that on here once.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I think copper is not legal tender if it exceeds £1 and can be refused

Stealthshagger

Maybe they will take Nando loyalty cards all stamped. In all seriousness, I don't think they'd take coppers, regardless of legality. Who is going to call the police on her for refusing coppers? What's the cop going to say? "It is legal tender miss, I'm afraid you're going to have to suck his mayonnaise gun after all".

vorian

Maybe they will take Nando loyalty cards all stamped. In all seriousness, I don't think they'd take coppers, regardless of legality. Who is going to call the police on her for refusing coppers? What's the cop going to say? "It is legal tender miss, I'm afraid you're going to have to suck his mayonnaise gun after all".

Nominated for post of the week. :D

Offline punk

She was probably pissed off about the coins as her dealer only takes notes and blowjobs of course.

her pimp no doubt gets pissed off with her, if she dont bring in the correct coin, she would be great in a Rocco Siffredi movie thou.

bad_husband

I visited her twice. (Next to Wembley Central station). The first time I was scared off because the police were in the foyer of her apartment building when I entered. Evidently they were on the way to her place and clocked me for a punter because they loudly proclaimed where they were headed for my benefit (I believe). I headed up the stair then double backed and left when their lift had gone. I tried again about 6 months later when I saw she had new reviews. Was much better this time. I found her fairly pleasant (no condoms in evidence) and she was happy to kiss and OWO (uncircumcised). I came fucking her in doggy which was a bit too early for my or her liking, because she spent the next 10 minutes BJ trying to get me hard again with no joy. I have rarely met WGs with a bad attitiude, presumably because I do my best to be pleasant and I think they appreciate being treated with courtesy and respect. Perhaps another punter had soured her mood in the OPs case?  I am often tempted to see her again but there are always women I haven't fucked yet. Her interview page used to mention white nose powder under her best sexual experience but she has removed it now. I think she definitely snorts, surely many WGs do?

bad_husband

I should add that by "no condoms in evidence" I mean from previous punters! She definitely had some for my use!

raylondoner

I think many would get pissed off if you offered them part of the fee in pound coins, let alone coppers!  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

2p for any amount not exceeding 20p and 1p for any amount not exceeding 20p is legal tender.
According to the Royal Mint Legal Tender Guide lines.

Offline iPad3

A quick heads up gents. We all know she was a mixed bag but she got s fair few positives whilst she was working and TBF she was a pretty hard working girl.

However she has clearly retired and sold her profile on to a girl with a slight resemblance to the untrained eye, bottom line is she's not for me but for those new to the game a quick review of the photos will reveal the original Jennifer was way hotter than the current one and around 30kg lighter as well.....proceed with caution!!

Offline punk

from what i can remember from her photo's, looks like she has put on more weight for what ever reason to me. May be some one else who has seen her can add their 2 pence worth.

Any one have the old jennifer photo's and can compare to what is on show now.

Offline SamLP

from what i can remember from her photo's, looks like she has put on more weight for what ever reason to me. May be some one else who has seen her can add their 2 pence worth.

Any one have the old jennifer photo's and can compare to what is on show now.

Some of her old photos are in the free gallery. It looks like she's put on some weight and forgot to apply some makeup on making her look less appealing.

Offline yoko

I had her on my hotlist for a good year or so, just had a look and tbh to a random person i can see why they would get fooled, but damn talk about tactics to get punters  :scare:

Offline iPad3

You know what!! I may be wrong but if that's her she's put on some serious weight.

Pregnant???

Offline kong

it's the same girl but there comes a point when living that party lifestyle catches up to you.

brolin_76

it is definitely Jennifer. Looks like she has got some weight in now a days. no longer slim I think.  :cool:

LL

She looks pretty fucking rough to me, to be honest.

Hidden Image/Members Only

jimbobwood

She looks pretty fucking rough to me, to be honest.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow! When I saw her, she was one of the hottest prossies I've seen. Very attractive, lovely slim figure but totally bonkers! Now, big difference with gained weight and no makeup. It's amazing how they change during a short period of time. Mariann was far more attractive when I first saw her 3 years ago. Partying, drugs and too many late night kebabs has caused the decline of Jennifer Pussy.

jimbobwood

You would think decline in appearance, would mean decline in rates but no keep the same price.

CHIMERA

I remember some time ago when I decided to visit her and she game me her address. I went there and tried to call her but the phone was busy so I couldn't contact her. I chilled for 20 mins (maybe even 30) and tried and tried again to contact her but the phone was still busy. Then I realized she wasn't going to pick phone and went back home very angry after almost 1 hour of travelling to her place....  :(