Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvett - Wood Green  (Read 1465 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Parking]
10 review(s) for Simona.Simo.Love.. (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Online Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £130 for one hour

Comms: I texted her the evening before, and after a few exchanges settled on a suitable meeting time the next day.  Her spoken English is very good so no communication issues.

Venue: Yvett's place is in a rough-looking estate about a ten-minute walk from Wood Green tube.  Fortunately it's on the edge of the estate so you don't have to wander through it, but it is one of those blocks of flats where there's an external walkway to get to all of the front doors, so it didn't strike me as the most discreet flat to be visiting.  Everything is fine and fit for purpose once you're inside.

Looks: She's an attractive woman in her mid-thirties.  The picture on her AW profile gives you a decent indication of what she looks like even though her eyes are blurred.

Figure: She's about 5' 6" tall and again the AW pics give a decent indication of her figure, although her tits aren't as big as they look (probably a C-cup).  There's a little bit of flab and sagging, but all in all she's in good shape for her age.

Services: I got FK, but sadly no DFK.  The OWO was decent, but rather spoilt by her trying to upsell me CIM for an extra £20 in the middle of it.  I did request fingering and ballsucking whilst I was getting OWO, but she wasn't keen on either of those.  I didn't want to pay the extra for CIM so rubbered up and got her to ride me until I came.  I took some time to get hard again as I found the bedroom a bit warm for my liking, but eventually got it up - asked her to go on top again but after a few minutes she said she was tired and dismounted, which wasn't ideal.  I went on top, then banged her in prone bone until I came again.

Would I visit again: I got the impression that she was holding back slightly throughout the punt; my experience was borderline positive but in the end not staying in the sexual position I requested turns the punt into a neutral.  I won't be coming back.

Offline Wozel

It’s a shame, I have seen her lots but last time I noticed that she wasn’t really into it and rushed me at the end. Will still go again but with the aid of a blue pill

Offline Fully Sated

The picture on her AW profile gives you a decent indication of what she looks like even though her eyes are blurred.

Figure: She's about 5' 6" tall and again the AW pics give a decent indication of her figure, although her tits aren't as big as they look (probably a C-cup).  There's a little bit of flab and sagging, but all in all she's in good shape for her age.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Courtesy of Mr Tantraman;

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 11:02:28 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Convince Me

OP, I think you’re bang on with ‘ There's a little bit of flab and sagging’ as this appears to mirror her downward spiral of a service as recently reported. Probably has sufficient regulars to keep her pension pot growing, hence why her price increase has stayed.

Online Malvolio

It happens to all women of that age unless they hit the gym regularly.

In fairness, I'm flabby and sagging myself...